Trying to figure this out... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not sure what you want from me. Played over 6,000 UT99 matches in the last nine months and it's not easy to maintain a high standard with that quantity. Maybe you're mistaking my off games for some form of maliciousness? You'd really have to post a demo for me to know what you're talking about.

Not sure why we have to do something when your not even willing to explain yourself for saboing teams not even trying fucking off in games thats why that ban will not be removed.

Figure I'd edit this in I've seen you in other servers and you still do the same bullshit you've always done so I dunno why we should unban you at all :\
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-19-2017 at 02:44 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Didn't say you had to do anything. But how would you know if I'm trying or not? Maybe I'm just not as good as you think?

What? Last time I'm replying to this thread lmfao.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Then maybe some other admin can help me out here?

Here are the stats for the match I got banned:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats...tch&mid=119226

I'm in there a total of 03:06 (three minutes six seconds) before being banned by onepunchman, who is apparently Unrealshots using an alias. Had a score of 111 with 6 flags taken, 2 flag pickups, 1 cover, 1 flag kill, and 3 flag returns. How in any way is that sabotaging? I mean, no one's claiming the guy with 3.52% accuracy is sabotaging. Like I said, just trying to figure this out and play the game. Thanks.

Thanks to the admins for lifting this ban. If unrealshots is reinstated as admin, hope he'll understand I'm not trying to sabotage anything.

Thread Information