hey there - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hey there

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I already told you why. We are not revision the ban rules. You should just move and give people their homes back.
    What u mean there homes back ?? I'm from plastine my grandfather in his land before 1948 I'm in my home and my land ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by athje View Post
    Lol for real? Political statement by UK?
    Seems like

Lol for real? Political statement by UK?
    If that's what it translates to you as. We've found a way to identify 'occupied' land. And therefore those areas are banned and have been for a number of years. The rest of Israel is fine to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    If that's what it translates to you as. We've found a way to identify 'occupied' land. And therefore those areas are banned and have been for a number of years. The rest of Israel is fine to play.
    Well its not that i disagree with u on this. UK admins are free to make rules so abiding by them is only logical. Thing is i wonder how u distinguish palestines an Israëlies?

Again its not that i disagree

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...-for-no-reason

We have talked about this here .. Its all about political reasons so I'm asking u to give the chance to every one to play u will never solve the problem here .. And u don't know how people's lives here ..

Well its not that i disagree with u on this. UK admins are free to make rules so abiding by them is only logical. Thing is i wonder how u distinguish palestines an Israëlies?

Again its not that i disagree
    You can agree or disagree, you are entitled to your opinion. There's no way to distinguish Palestinian vs Israeli, this isn't about that. It's simply a ban on occupied territory, nothing else.
    Last edited by SAM; 11-22-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Alllright duelly noted

At least be honest that this is a completely arbitrary imposition. Where are the bans for other regions of the world? Why is Russia not banned for seizing control of Crimea? Turkey for northern Cyrus? China for building militarised islands on coral reefs in the Pacific and its take over of Tibet? And why stop there. What about the UK for northern Ireland? The United States and Australia because of the aboriginal lands? To pretend that targeting Israel alone has no ulterior motive is disingenuous.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I actually took you seriously until you started bypassing.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I actually took you seriously until you started bypassing.
    did ur seriously sitoutoin helped in the last year ? all of us knows that admin will never relase the ban
    btw thank u

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    At least be honest that this is a completely arbitrary imposition. Where are the bans for other regions of the world? Why is Russia not banned for seizing control of Crimea? Turkey for northern Cyrus? China for building militarised islands on coral reefs in the Pacific and its take over of Tibet? And why stop there. What about the UK for northern Ireland? The United States and Australia because of the aboriginal lands? To pretend that targeting Israel alone has no ulterior motive is disingenuous.
    if he will ban the countrys for the same reason he ban this land he spusseed to ban all the countrys world no one of them is inconte

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Please at least do the courtesy of spelling properly if you're gonna tell us what to do.

Thread Information