User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hey there

I banned parts of Palestine that is under occupation. If you live in occupied areas and you find yourself banned, then the ban is correct?

But what message are you sending by banning people that are playing in occupied area and to who? Lets ban RAQQA and MOSUL area because it is occupied but maybe some kiddo wants to play UT and does not belong to any occupation force nor nationality of those who occupied his area.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I banned parts of Palestine that is under occupation. If you live in occupied areas and you find yourself banned, then the ban is correct?
    i think that i'm living in occupied area .. but till now i dont understand why ?

what r u doing dont help the the Palestinian issue ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    But what message are you sending by banning people that are playing in occupied area and to who? Lets ban RAQQA and MOSUL area because it is occupied but maybe some kiddo wants to play UT and does not belong to any occupation force nor nationality of those who occupied his area.
    that what i need to know ! what the that banned offer !

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I really agree with this.
    So next you can ban the whole USA by occupying country from the indians? And indinas not allowed to play after their country is stolen from them...?

It doesnt really matter what you guys says, u dont pay for the servers .. sam and blaze does, so they can do whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It doesnt really matter what you guys says, u dont pay for the servers .. sam and blaze does, so they can do whatever they want.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Technically fleece you are incorrect, donations usually pay for the servers. If bans like this are implemented then donations have to be refused IMO because it is personal. You would have to ban all occupied territories and that covers a lot of the planet, and I strongly disagree with personal feelings running any server/organisation.

This is just how I see it and I will always be honest with my "input", regardless of who I am talking/discussing with. This is wrong but it is not my call, there are plenty of other issues which are not my call as well, it isn't my place to dictate server politics.

I don't see the ban being lifted any time soon, Sam is very passionate about the occupation and I don't think any method of appealing would work. As Fleece rightly pointed out "it is what it is", so everyone needs to just move along and accept it.

I hope SAM will not ban Europe just because we are occupied by "refugees"

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    I hope SAM will not ban Europe just because we are occupied by "refugees"
    He might ban you for stupidity tho

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Fluke is right about donations however that donation tab is just a target the often 40$ generated doesnt even cover half the costs but it helps. (Dont get me wrong its appreciated and it does lessen the burden a bit).

If you really want us to point blank lie to you and give you what is more of an acceptable answer to you for why you are caught in this ban I could just say we would rather we didnt have you playing on our servers - but that isnt the case

Thread Information