vio wants a clanwar with uk - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    This coming from the clanleader of a bunch of dickheads who cant follow simple rules get banned constantly for the dumbest shit, not to mention consisting of convicted cheaters and scumbags. I've got far better ways to spend my time than to entertain convicted cheaters like forsejz and omega.

Your opinion matters to me so much breh >;'(

swaggy blaze comes in like a cheetah leaves like pink taric
    Never Lucky.

I remember when omega would constantly PM me to 1v1 in sniper always refused this went on for about 2-3 weeks then suddenly I logged on to see he was banned for cheating lol.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Just for the record, here we have another vio member by the name of BadBoy, here are some clips of him using a wall hack:

If you are weak minded and don't find these clips convincing enough, perhaps the next story might open your eyes. I gave a demo of BadBoy directly to Higor that time so he can confirm this himself with his own setup and tools (coding stuff I can't explain). Higor said that not only he used a wall hack, but also he was trigger botting.

So keep that in mind about these vio members. Have a little bit of salt in your mind while playing with them, imagine as if you are playing with a godlike bot and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Just for the record, here we have another vio member by the name of BadBoy, here are some clips of him using a wall hack:

If you are weak minded and don't find these clips convincing enough, perhaps the next story might open your eyes. I gave a demo of BadBoy directly to Higor that time so he can confirm this himself with his own setup and tools (coding stuff I can't explain). Higor said that not only he used a wall hack, but also he was trigger botting.

So keep that in mind about these vio members. Have a little bit of salt in your mind while playing with them, imagine as if you are playing with a godlike bot and you will be fine.

RTG I was talking about Omega, not Badboy. Anyway this is good proof vs another vio member.. Ty for this! Now I really want to see how you can explain @forsejz, I prepare the popcorn

In first video someone with skin robot jumping on Sniper rifle, he can give information about his respawn there. And not only him, just someone can give info. He isnt played alone, there was 3-4 players.
    I dont know what to explain in second video. If player move crosshair on wall = wallhack?
    Videos were recorded in behindview 0, lol. You don't even know where he was aimed on 2nd video. You dont know anything about cheaters and cheats.
    The baddest thing is that I can not bring you this. You do not perceive because you have more players. I do not want to explain anything to you, if a player plays for a long time - it does not mean that he can catch a cheater. The matter in the brain, and not in game time. It is stupid proofs.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he have a talent, but his old PC didn't give him show his best result

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    newnet was already there and he had 180 ping in ipug , i can sure get those stats if i take one hour looking through all stats we had , never seen anyone gone from 30-40 frags too 190 in dm map like deck16 :P just telling you .
    not even going from laptop too normal comp with 144hz and new mouses :P
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=44413 thats how bad omega was in 2014 .

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=42277 and suddenly hes better then most off the player . cant find the real best score cos globalunreal stats are gone but he was losing before king off the ring was going too happend he had like 40 frags the week after he had 180 against rummy in a pug . and rummy was in the top 10 players in idm

His ping was 350 in first link, his connection was lost and he didnt played

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=44413 thats how bad omega was in 2014 .

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=42277 and suddenly hes better then most off the player . cant find the real best score cos globalunreal stats are gone but he was losing before king off the ring was going too happend he had like 40 frags the week after he had 180 against rummy in a pug . and rummy was in the top 10 players in idm
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

so he had the same ping always 200-350 .

Idk. For now his ping 90 on .DE servers. About USA I dont know. But ye, his connection was lost and he didnt played. Dont take this game as proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. But what could you say if we gonna change Omega to other player?
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

Thread Information