vio wants a clanwar with uk - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by forsejz View Post
    Your sensitivity is low if compare it with Omega's sens. It is 2.20 with 1800 dpi (or 2000, dont remember). No mouse acceleration. It's very simple frag that omega did, I dont understand why u think that its proof of something
    dont think its possible to aim as fast as he did in screams vid, theres just no visible mouse movement.
    I used 1800 dpi with 2.50, no acc. and the mouse movement is much clearer, - eg.

Look in 0.25 speed on youtube. There is visible mouse movement. BTW It's only 30 FPS recorded. In 60 fps you can see other picture with much better mouse movement. It is stupid proof, rly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    dont think its possible to aim as fast as he did in screams vid, theres just no visible mouse movement.
    I used 1800 dpi with 2.50, no acc. and the mouse movement is much clearer, - eg.
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

pidar f hax
    Never Lucky.

and i dont think how you can protect him :P we all know he went from 30 frags too 190 and even winning against the best player in a week

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    and i dont think how you can protect him :P we all know he went from 30 frags too 190 and even winning against the best player in a week

This is a interesting proof Some screen?

There is no way to protect. We trying to prove his fairplay and you guys never even take us seriously. When he did 30 frags and had 20% accuracy he played on 57hz old and small display with 180 ping. In 2013 good version of newnet was released and he bought 144hz monitor, gaming pc and good devices. I think its enough for do very big boost for his skill.
    That video is silly proof about his cheating.
    The first question was will uK play vs us or no, and now you again talking about Omega, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

newnet was already there and he had 180 ping in ipug , i can sure get those stats if i take one hour looking through all stats we had , never seen anyone gone from 30-40 frags too 190 in dm map like deck16 :P just telling you .
    not even going from laptop too normal comp with 144hz and new mouses :P

Quote Originally Posted by forsejz View Post
    Your sensitivity is low if compare it with Omega's sens. It is 2.20 with 1800 dpi (or 2000, dont remember). No mouse acceleration. It's very simple frag that omega did, I dont understand why u think that its proof of something
    thats like 5cm for 360° turn (rather less), i guess u can ignore him on long range then

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Your answer is no we wont play you, @Blackdeath you need to come to your own conclusions, if the biggest communities in their time have banned guys like this then there was obviously conclusive proof to do so theres no need to drag up the past to decide whether you want to ban someone from your own servers. Lastly some insight to those who believe that video isnt enough evidence all you have to notice when watching someone or their demos is whether their crosshair stops directly at a target.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Your answer is no we wont play you, @Blackdeath you need to come to your own conclusions, if the biggest communities in their time have banned guys like this then there was obviously conclusive proof to do so theres no need to drag up the past to decide whether you want to ban someone from your own servers. Lastly some insight to those who believe that video isnt enough evidence all you have to notice when watching someone or their demos is whether their crosshair stops directly at a target.
    faggit.

Thread Information