vio wants a clanwar with uk - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    What is the deal that clans littered with cheaters/ex-cheaters always wants to play UK? lmao
    @|uK|riveN I'm not a botter bud :P

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    What is the deal that clans littered with cheaters/ex-cheaters always wants to play UK? lmao
    I don't know man they wanna play any clan lol.

check this out bro

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|riveN View Post

check this out bro
    Gotta love the classic 1 pixels snaps, but people with their fists up his arse will still deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|riveN View Post

check this out bro
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Gotta love the classic 1 pixels snaps, but people with their fists up his arse will still deny it.
    1) The first two frags on atr0city (CTF-MesmerizeALT2lightedit)
    2) The third frag on attaman (DM-Liandri)

UNrealshots, riveN, UT-Sniper-SJA94, You should see these three frags from in these videos from the links 1), 2). Nali_angel is not able to record in slow motion in right way. In these videos (links above) you can see that there is nothing suspicious. All frags are normal/usual and there is nothing special.

Look at this video:

As you saw, in the video about MaDTeTa there is nothing suspicious, it is a bullshit from Nali_angel. And there is exact situation with Omega.

Nali_angel accuses of cheating not only MaDTeTa, but also other well-known players such as loleQ, cro_xt. I think you know them all. Links Below:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

If you will watch the videos on the links (you should download the files .avi), you will see that there is nothing strange in these frags. He does not know how to record video correctly or he does it specially to frags seemed very strange. I don't know...
    But he recorded it so that some frames just disappeared.

Do you know BlaZe? Yeah, true, he is the admin here. Nali_angel also accuses BlaZe of using cheats.
    Look at this video about BlaZe:

Watch also this video!

Nali_angel blames this guy (fobia) in using cheats. Take a look at this drivel!

All things considered, one has to conclude that MaDTeTa, loleQ, cro_xt, fobia, other players, who were accused by Nali_angel, and in the same way Omega are not cheaters.
    Omega is not a cheater.

I hope for your prudence and the true mind deprived of the prejudiced relation and other vices.

Only one video has suspicious clips in it, the one with Omega, do you see any pixel skipping in any of the others?

Here's an idea, try and recreate pixel skipping, then try doing it and hit someone, then do it on a person that's not even visable, and fire at the exact millisecond.

The pixel skipping bit will be easy, the last bits you will be spending most/rest of your life trying to recreate.

It's amazing how bind, and stupid people are when it involves someone they know.

how people find fun cheating in games? this thread should been closed already srsly, are you monkeys or you actually tried to argue with a russian ?
    Never Lucky.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaTHuK View Post

Do you know BlaZe? Yeah, true, he is the admin here. Nali_angel also accuses BlaZe of using cheats.
    Look at this video about BlaZe:
    100% radar. Cheats confirmed

1) The first two frags on atr0city (CTF-MesmerizeALT2lightedit)
    2) The third frag on attaman (DM-Liandri)

You should download these two videos (.avi) and you'll see that there is nothing suspicious in the first three frags. Others frags from the video are very simple. Everyone do these shots.
    On YouTube in the video ('omega cheats') the first three frags are recorded with loss of frames. Try to download videos from links 1), 2). You will see the first three frags without loss of frames. There is nothing suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    100% radar. Cheats confirmed
    Did you confirm that you used cheats?

BaTHuk is correct, these videos were indeed montaged with deleted frames to make it look cheatable, but its crafted in a very poor way that its pretty much an obvious fake. However, the message is real ~ Omega does cheat in whatever form or shape you put him in, it doesn't matter.
    For example - I can post a picture on bunch of turds and say: "This is a picture of Omega"... It wont make any difference at all. It would certainly make logical sense, because that's the reality and the truth about Omega whatsoever.

So from now on, everyone will know~
    Omega.. Is.. The.. Shit..

End of story.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Am huge chitter, chitter all day everyday

Thread Information