Anorexia UK Instagib Ban

User Tag List

Anorexia UK Instagib Ban

My friend was banned, I quote his request to post here

"Hello blaze , I have recently returned from the army and saw that banned on UK instagib , reason - cheats. How is that possible ? While I was at home , played without problems , came from the army - banned. Please unban me my nickname is Anorexia. I have no problem to play on pugs and esl open 2v2iCTF"
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

you need to have your friend come here and post we do appreciate you posting this for him/her. It'll be looked into shortly.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Ok, I said him to register and reply here.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    you need to have your friend come here and post we do appreciate you posting this for him/her. It'll be looked into shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    He will need to make another thread as with new permissions for this section only lets the person who posted the thread reply to it. He may be caught in a ban I dont know but he needs to post with his name/details so it can be looked into as there are many bans placed and I need a clue to know which one to look at. Thanks

Thread Information