User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cover on bleak.

Cover on bleak.

I see mostly DM, where are the covers? While they were admirable shots, they were still mostly DM, most were not a threat to your FC

also why does your graphics look like a scene from Disney? all sparkly with strong colour and twinkling lights.

yeah ,only first kill was a cover the rest were dming and we see you are suffering from people that must say:OH RIVEN--THE BEST,OH MY GOD ,DID YOU SEE THAT RIVEN'S SKILLS?
    Stop posting this nonsense,we are not impressed and we will not change our point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    yeah ,only first kill was a cover the rest were dming and we see you are suffering from people that must say:OH RIVEN--THE BEST,OH MY GOD ,DID YOU SEE THAT RIVEN'S SKILLS?
    Stop posting this nonsense,we are not impressed and we will not change our point of view.
    You sound butt blasted

Chill out

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    BULLSHIT !!!!

thsi was PURE cover !!! he aint follow the FC ?? es thats true !!! why ??? coz 6 ppl try to get FCs ass .... he killed them all and cleaned for the FB to cap this flag ...

Ratsa u play shit DM every day and u always say things about Mamas and stuff on server !!!

if i would be u, i wouldnt have that big mouth !!! -.-

i can post ur Mommy slaptalk in server against others mothers ans stuff if u like ?? i just dont want u to cry all over the Forum coz u are banned ...

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    I see mostly DM, where are the covers? While they were admirable shots, they were still mostly DM, most were not a threat to your FC

also why does your graphics look like a scene from Disney? all sparkly with strong colour and twinkling lights.
    idk i for once agree with fluke i saw more dm then covers.

KICK vote

cmon guys ... its a 30 second vid ... he just cleaned out the following ppl ... O.o no Dming in my oppinion

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    cmon guys ... its a 30 second vid ... he just cleaned out the following ppl ... O.o no Dming in my oppinion
    Both ways. If someone else did that, you might say otherwise. Its a nice vid, and that he does that for 30 sec, while being chAased for 15 min is acceptable. But cover = follow fc; its black and white in rules. No need to defend him 😊

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    BULLSHIT !!!!

thsi was PURE cover !!! he aint follow the FC ?? es thats true !!! why ??? coz 6 ppl try to get FCs ass .... he killed them all and cleaned for the FB to cap this flag ...

And yet you cried about 1 backshoot in 15minutes, when i was following the flag carrier...

Thread Information