User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Fuck

  1. #11
    Rampage |uK|riveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    310
    Country:
    very catchy title for the topic.

    +1 for that

  2. #12
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    ffs case sensitive bullshit

    Someone give this a buno
    chis fixed it and idk.. he had access for a while now..

  3. #13
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,264
    Country:
    The redirect on unrealkillers.com is a backup not the primary. That's why it wasn't working.

  4. #14
    X-Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16
    Country:
    I want play game. This is always best UT server. I dont get what is hapenin. Why i see only 4-5 peopels which want force me to use cheat mode and place containers in their base. This is retarded cheating or what. What is point of this.
    Where is destruction where is war where is strategy where is speed where is action where are fair play. I want my siege back.

  5. #15
    Killing Spree Janssen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    217
    Country:
    I see everything super-postively since UT is such an old game that UK siege actually extended it's life by 5+ years.

    But it's not just that... in slang that only SAM and maybe Scourge up to a point will understand, we just passed a schmitah... jubilee... new time... ninja style COOL for last 7 years... more than ppl realize... now not that much. It's cycling to something else. What, i dunno.

  6. #16
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,264
    Country:
    ????

  7. #17
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    ????
    Ikr

  8. #18
    Whicked Sick 'Zac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Country:
    how can siege be around for fucking years and it still has fucking problems? oh people can be 30 and still be a fuckin problem ohsh


  9. #19
    Whicked Sick terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Croatia, Pula
    Posts
    1,281
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Tech View Post
    I want play game. This is always best UT server. I dont get what is hapenin. Why i see only 4-5 peopels which want force me to use cheat mode and place containers in their base. This is retarded cheating or what. What is point of this.
    Where is destruction where is war where is strategy where is speed where is action where are fair play. I want my siege back.
    lol get to know what is a leech game dude. Not cheating

  10. #20
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    how can siege be around for fucking years and it still has fucking problems? oh people can be 30 and still be a fuckin problem ohsh
    Because those who get older and mature have been constantly replaced with teenagers with hormone imbalance and attitudes. This means a constant loop of attitudes from dickheads (like Yeehaw). That's why it still has problems, just like every other game in existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    lol get to know what is a leech game dude. Not cheating
    Yes, but really? all the time like it has been lately? Far too many leech games which have kept players from joining a shitty lagfest of a game thanks to "players" making it their own personal playground. Leech games should be removed from public server and another setup for freeplay so leechers can play their laggy ass games and leave public for people who want a match, not like they have entered a trainer game.

    (Inc dislike by king of lagfest leech Termi )

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •