User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Killing Spree L0nEwolF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    229
    Country:

    rejected by server.

    Someone banned me i guess i cant join combo bunny or insta US any idea why? i mean i been playin ok balancing teams and stuff... who banned me and why plz.

    Thanks in advance. -=Rp*Okami aka wolf

  2. #2
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,797
    Country:
    Post screenshot

  3. #3
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    you were baned by @Nordog but the ban is over as i can see it

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    should probably stay banned tbh doesnt like UK talks shit about us then also lames on the servers constantly when he thinks admins aren't around

    =GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

  5. #5
    Killing Spree L0nEwolF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    229
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    lames on the servers constantly when he thinks admins aren't around
    HOo u were there? so i guess u banned beast for backshoothin me all the game in woot rigth? as seen on that game 2 vs me he was camping in my base backshootin the entire game, did u banned him? it was u the american guy i was playin with?

  6. #6
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    I wasn't there for that one you could simply demo and upload it here but kinda funny someone was backshooting you because thats all you really do lol.

    =GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

  7. #7
    Killing Spree L0nEwolF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    229
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I wasn't there for that one you could simply demo and upload it here but kinda funny someone was backshooting you because thats all you really do lol.
    Well yeah Nordog told me yesterday and i didnt really noticed when i was backshootin, i am mostly a defensive player and i usually play in NO rules servers, however ill try to be carefully about that thanks guys and be more even with your rules cause seems like only apply to me.

  8. #8
    Moderator TimTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,804
    Country:
    @L0nEwolF are you the same lonewolf I destroyed in UT4.eu's pugs at the beginning of this year (on euro servers with UT4's shitty netcode while I had 140+ ping and you had 20)? I made some guy named lonewolf rage pretty hard. Apparently I'm unhittable and I have better aim even with UT4's shitty netcode where if ping is over 100, I've gotta aim nowhere near enemy to hit them. But some guy named lonewolf was constantly making excuses about me destroying him even though he clearly had a much easier time with 20 ping than I did with 140+. Was that you?
    Last edited by TimTim; 12-07-2016 at 11:34 PM.

  9. #9
    Killing Spree L0nEwolF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    229
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    are you the same lonewolf I destroyed in UT4.eu's pugs at the beginning of this year (on euro servers with UT4's shitty netcode while I had 140+ ping and you had 20)? I made some guy named lonewolf rage pretty hard. Apparently I'm unhittable and I have better aim even with UT4's shitty netcode where if ping is over 100, I've gotta aim nowhere near enemy to hit them. But some guy named lonewolf was constantly making excuses about me destroying him even though he clearly had a much easier time with 20 ping than I did with 140+. Was that you?
    Are u retard? i am in Guadalajara mexico how can i get that ping? my best ping ever its 60 in texas server UT4 and i always wear my tag. however, play me 1 vs 1 and lets see =) are u in?

  10. #10
    Moderator TimTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    Are u retard? i am in Guadalajara mexico how can i get that ping?
    Sometimes people put fake locations under their name here.

    Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    however, play me 1 vs 1 and lets see =) are u in?
    Too easy.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •