rejected by server.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rejected by server.

Someone banned me i guess i cant join combo bunny or insta US any idea why? i mean i been playin ok balancing teams and stuff... who banned me and why plz.

Thanks in advance. -=Rp*Okami aka wolf

Post screenshot

you were baned by @Nordog but the ban is over as i can see it

should probably stay banned tbh doesnt like UK talks shit about us then also lames on the servers constantly when he thinks admins aren't around

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    lames on the servers constantly when he thinks admins aren't around
    HOo u were there? so i guess u banned beast for backshoothin me all the game in woot rigth? as seen on that game 2 vs me he was camping in my base backshootin the entire game, did u banned him? it was u the american guy i was playin with?

I wasn't there for that one you could simply demo and upload it here but kinda funny someone was backshooting you because thats all you really do lol.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I wasn't there for that one you could simply demo and upload it here but kinda funny someone was backshooting you because thats all you really do lol.
    Well yeah Nordog told me yesterday and i didnt really noticed when i was backshootin, i am mostly a defensive player and i usually play in NO rules servers, however ill try to be carefully about that thanks guys and be more even with your rules cause seems like only apply to me.

@L0nEwolF are you the same lonewolf I destroyed in UT4.eu's pugs at the beginning of this year (on euro servers with UT4's shitty netcode while I had 140+ ping and you had 20)? I made some guy named lonewolf rage pretty hard. Apparently I'm unhittable and I have better aim even with UT4's shitty netcode where if ping is over 100, I've gotta aim nowhere near enemy to hit them. But some guy named lonewolf was constantly making excuses about me destroying him even though he clearly had a much easier time with 20 ping than I did with 140+. Was that you?
    Last edited by TimTim; 12-07-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    are you the same lonewolf I destroyed in UT4.eu's pugs at the beginning of this year (on euro servers with UT4's shitty netcode while I had 140+ ping and you had 20)? I made some guy named lonewolf rage pretty hard. Apparently I'm unhittable and I have better aim even with UT4's shitty netcode where if ping is over 100, I've gotta aim nowhere near enemy to hit them. But some guy named lonewolf was constantly making excuses about me destroying him even though he clearly had a much easier time with 20 ping than I did with 140+. Was that you?
    Are u retard? i am in Guadalajara mexico how can i get that ping? my best ping ever its 60 in texas server UT4 and i always wear my tag. however, play me 1 vs 1 and lets see =) are u in?

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    Are u retard? i am in Guadalajara mexico how can i get that ping?
    Sometimes people put fake locations under their name here.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    however, play me 1 vs 1 and lets see =) are u in?
    Too easy.

Thread Information