User Tag List

Angry Problems with Atary or atari admin

I was accused by atari admin of being spinning, when I am the player that attacks the base most and as if it was little, lied about that it was not the first time, never in my life I was camping in an online game, I hate the campers but there they . i was attacking to the enemy base but i stopped for fix my mouse. and he send me this, plis put real admins, not kids: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0024.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	3503

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBOLT View Post
    I was accused by atari admin of being spinning, when I am the player that attacks the base most and as if it was little, lied about that it was not the first time, never in my life I was camping in an online game, I hate the campers but there they . i was attacking to the enemy base but i stopped for fix my mouse. and he send me this, plis put real admins, not kids: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0024.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	3503

People on your team tried to get you out with !mutate kickidlers because you had been standing around repeatedly not helping your team and causing it to be at an disadvantage of 2 player because they already had been short by one and you being idle.

I watch you, saw you idle, move a bit, idle again, repeat, so I put you to spec to do your team a favor by letting somebody else take your slot.

You confirmed in PM that you idled because you where fucking around with your mouse. Even if your mouse is completely dead you can still do the right thing and write !s on your keyboard, but no you rather come to the forum and bitch like a little girl over being put to spec.

Also, I didn't say with one word that you were camping. Idle ≠ camping!

I saw you come in and go idle right away several times.

Last spot in your team... because you idled.

Next time you think you can be the biggest dick around trying to run your team down for no good reason I'll boot ya out.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot, you were blue first and came back to red after you went to spec for a couple minutes in order to write that bullshit. Nice team switching! But let be guess... your mouse fucked that up too.

As we can see, not the first time: http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ht=thunderbolt
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-08-2016 at 03:46 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    If he was fixing his mouse and standing still do so i dont see what the problem is with that. He obviously didnt want to lose his spot on the team?

Thread Information