User Tag List

Reject by Server

Hello guys, someone can help me the servers refuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    Hello guys, someone can help me the servers refuse me.
    You came to the server twice yesterday to just stand on maps dm:ing, and if you dont dm, you just run around doing nothing. I have warned and banned you for this before, and you promised me you would stop trolling/dm/backshoot. Yesterday i gave you 1 day ban for it. Now please dont be an idiot and just stand still on joust and hide in tunnels to dm, or run circles on other maps. If you dont like the map : spectate or wait till next map before you join. Dont go in to stop on middle and " lame ".

Nordog those were a few minutes on 1 map are exaggerating a lot, in addition to entering directly you took me out without any previous notice in that game

Nordog those were a few minutes on 1 map are exaggerating a lot, in addition to entering directly you took me out without any previous notice in that game
    Abreez then? You standing under enemy base backshooting? Running in and out doors? It was a summarium of two maps. I do also not have to notice you, since we had an agreement on it last time you got banned and i removed it. I could prolly banned you loads of time for saboing in the past. Now the limit is reached. If you want to fuck around doing nothing but stupid stuff, ut has 2-300 servers to do that on, but these are not one of those.

Nordog those were a few minutes on 1 map are exaggerating a lot, besides entering directly you took me out without any previous notice in that game. And if I made sure was because my team lost widely, in addition to having less members than the other team, you can go back to fix these exaggerating with the conclusions of lame in 1 small moment, you have to evaluate everything not only 1 miunutes of game, in addition Everyone knows that I play fair and in team

- - - Updated - - -

Please re-check your statistics of my game, you're wrong to categorize me lame and banish me for it, when someone tells me that something I do in the game does not stop and do. you're overreacting

Nordog those were a few minutes on 1 map are exaggerating a lot, besides entering directly you took me out without any previous notice in that game. And if I made sure was because my team lost widely, in addition to having less members than the other team, you can go back to fix these exaggerating with the conclusions of lame in 1 small moment, you have to evaluate everything not only 1 miunutes of game, in addition Everyone knows that I play fair and in team
    You played 10 min abreez, with tons of backshooting. And then you leave, come back to play on a team with 1 extra player just laming like you did on abreez. You keep saying you are a fair player; but you run around saboing your team if they loose ( is that fair?) . Ban is over in 6 hrs, and be happy its only 1 day. The amount of stupid stuff ive seen from you could easy be added to a longer ban. Its based on your actions on 2 maps yesterday and a few maps prevoriously this week. You seem to think you can do whatever you feel like.

Nothing to see what you say, you are very wrong about how you see me as a player you make a mistake, I remind you that long ago I told you that if there are players who do what nobody should do, but I do it often, I go To do the same if he does not listen to the warnings. Now let me tell you something else, in those games if I play that way was because I was doing it too. Please upload your demo video!

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to see what you say, you are very wrong about how you see me as a player you make a mistake, I remind you that long ago I told you that if there are players who do what nobody should do, but I do it often, I go To do the same if he does not listen to the warnings. Now let me tell you something else, in those games if I play that way was because I was doing it too. Please upload your demo video! So everyone sees that I am not the most important offender in those games

Upload the demo yourself. Of both abreez/joust. You admit what i say and try to blame other players. You kept trying to shoot my ass on abreez, camping under my base while i clearly ignored you. Nobody backshot before you joined on abreez, but your camping under our base, forced my teammates to turn and shoot you ( they had to defend their ass). You just tried to turn it into a lamefest, so you could blame the others. Now either stop talking like you are innocent, while you admitted the stuff a few posts up ( about saboing team, laming yesterday etc ) or i might overreact and ban you 10 days. I do not have time to deal with stones. Either show you learn from the ban, or i will extend it. I get backshot a damn lot on the server, but if a player stands camping, dont move forward or chases i will deal with that! Everybody who spectates me or unrealshot or any other player who knows how to play, would see we dont ban for small stuff. But if you try to be an ass, find another server. There are many no-rule servers out there. Go there to do the stuff i see you do. Ok?!

Btw you was the only1 i saw camping under the base on abreez. Also the only1 standig middle on joust. That makes you the worst lamer.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 12-08-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Thread Information