User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NDorCm

  1. #1
    Rampage |uK|riveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    310
    Country:

    NDorCm

    Hey everyone!

    It is hilarious in my opinion that someone like NDorCm is still allowed to play on the servers.
    Everytime (since atleast 2 years) when I see him play he is laming/backshooting/chasing/dming/defending and cussing people out.
    Never saw something from him that is mentionable in a good way.

    I don't think I need to bring evidence here like screenshots/videos of him, as everyone knows what I'm talking about when it comes to him.

  2. #2
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|riveN View Post
    Hey everyone!

    It is hilarious in my opinion that someone like NDorCm is still allowed to play on the servers.
    Everytime (since atleast 2 years) when I see him play he is laming/backshooting/chasing/dming/defending and cussing people out.
    Never saw something from him that is mentionable in a good way.

    I don't think I need to bring evidence here like screenshots/videos of him, as everyone knows what I'm talking about when it comes to him.
    If you want someone banned for dming or something else, you need to provide proof. Even if we know a player, proof is needed.

  3. #3
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    Funny, I just gave you a warning for DM'ing on Fragwhore, you were much worse than him. Don't be such a hypocrite.
    Constant fragging just puts the players right back by their flag, you gain no ground and do nothing but put the enemy team onto any of your team mates who grab, all because you are playing DM. CTF is strategy, blind fragging is DM. Your frag count at the end of the game speaks for itself.

    I have a demo of Fragwhore, just in case you DM again, now you are trying to report someone else for DM? how ironic. Both of you were doing it, but you were worse and enough to get a warning.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0212.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	3505
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-13-2016 at 09:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Rampage |uK|riveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    310
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Funny, I just gave you a warning for DM'ing on Fragwhore, you were much worse than him. Don't be such a hypocrite.
    Constant fragging just puts the players right back by their flag, you gain no ground and do nothing but put the enemy team onto any of your team mates who grab, all because you are playing DM. CTF is strategy, blind fragging is DM. Your frag count at the end of the game speaks for itself.

    I have a demo of Fragwhore, just in case you DM again, now you are trying to report someone else for DM? how ironic. Both of you were doing it, but you were worse and enough to get a warning.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0212.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	3505
    I don't see your mission dude, what is your plan?
    I went straight forward onto your side the whole time ... The fact that I had holy shits and ludicrous often doesnt prove anything just cause you cant do it
    Prove it with the demo and stop your stupid talking.

  5. #5
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    You are not important enough to me to care about to have a "mission" against you. I do not post proof of any "warning" I issue and have no need to, its just a warning. The SS is from the demo and it is full of your constant frags with luls when you are being spawnkilled or close to. DM again if you want to see the demo, then I will grant your wish

    Your mangina is just sore because I trumped your thread by outing you posted purely because you got a warning and he didn't. Whatever you say is irrelevant, DM again and I will then give you an all expense paid vacation. Same as any other player who feels DM is ok to do in CTF.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-14-2016 at 08:01 AM.

  6. #6
    Rampage |uK|riveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    310
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    You are not important enough to me to care about to have a "mission" against you. I do not post proof of any "warning" I issue and have no need to, its just a warning. The SS is from the demo and it is full of your constant frags with luls when you are being spawnkilled or close to. DM again if you want to see the demo, then I will grant your wish

    Your mangina is just sore because I trumped your thread by outing you posted purely because you got a warning and he didn't. Whatever you say is irrelevant, DM again and I will then give you an all expense paid vacation. Same as any other player who feels DM is ok to do in CTF.
    I feel like UT is the wrong game for you buddy. Tell me, who pissed in your tea? we can find that guy.
    Would love to have a conversation with you on teamspeak and sort your brainfuck out.
    Really don't know what your problem is. You made a mistake by warning me just that you know. Post the demo pls so everybody can see it.
    All you said is incorrect about me your mission is prolly to make me look bad. Try watching some of my videos (: you gonna like them.

    Have a nice day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    this is what @][X][~FLuKE~][X][ means (my DMing). You can see it in the first clip. The map is called Fragwhore. F R A G W H O R E


  7. #7
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    It is amusing you come and report a player for DM when you were doing it yourself and had a warning for it because of running your mouth, that's all there is to it. This thread makes you a hypocrite and now a little bit deranged as I only state you had a DM warning, but now I am supposed to be out to get you? wtf?.
    Showing clips of matches where you were fragging good does not change the fact you were playing DM yesterday, why not upload that demo?

    You are warned, if that seems to get your back up then that is your problem to deal with. There are no regrets and neither is it a mistake. I do not like or dislike you, neither do I care what you do or don't do. You are just a name, nothing more. What possible reason could there be for you to think I am out to get you? why do you think you are important enough for me to give a shit?

    accept the warning or ignore it, if you DM again you will be sent on a small vacation regardless of how many tantrums or threats you make.

  8. #8
    Rampage |uK|riveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    310
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    It is amusing you come and report a player for DM when you were doing it yourself and had a warning for it because of running your mouth, that's all there is to it. This thread makes you a hypocrite and now a little bit deranged as I only state you had a DM warning, but now I am supposed to be out to get you? wtf?.
    Showing clips of matches where you were fragging good does not change the fact you were playing DM yesterday, why not upload that demo?

    You are warned, if that seems to get your back up then that is your problem to deal with. There are no regrets and neither is it a mistake. I do not like or dislike you, neither do I care what you do or don't do. You are just a name, nothing more. What possible reason could there be for you to think I am out to get you? why do you think you are important enough for me to give a shit?

    accept the warning or ignore it, if you DM again you will be sent on a small vacation regardless of how many tantrums or threats you make.
    I can't post the demo cause I don't have it, I usually don't demo cause I have ShadowPlay, thats why I asked you to post it.
    The first clip is from yesterday you smartass.
    I would've reported NdorCm regardless if you "warned" me or not anyways yesterday.
    The fact that you just hijacked this thread and tried to turn it against me, makes you a total jackass.

    Oh and I ignore your warning cause its not valid/right.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    You are not important enough to me to care
    Seems like I'm very important to you cause you care alot appearantly.
    That line made you even more sad.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •