User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trouble is. I just didn't find it as fun as you guys are making out. I had trouble in the randoms queue -same reason I won't play LoL. And I actually enjoyed LoL due to its RTS nature. Kept getting trolled in random queue and the same happens on overwatch.

This season of OW is probably the worst one yet. Blizzard needs to restore the original balance from early Season 1. Or at the very least, something needs to be done about the tanks.

Ana and the tank meta yey

Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Ana and the tank meta yey
    Even though Ana is my main, I really hope they nerf her grenade healing boost, so DPS have a chance to out damage the healing, and do 60 healing instead of 75 without it.

i main ana too and in GM its either pick ana or get rekt.. Even zen wont work so well when u just bio his trans

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Trouble is. I just didn't find it as fun as you guys are making out. I had trouble in the randoms queue -same reason I won't play LoL. And I actually enjoyed LoL due to its RTS nature. Kept getting trolled in random queue and the same happens on overwatch.
    Every game has trolls, but this game I can tell you it's a lot less than you think. When people report you, you get an email with a warning and you actually do get banned and in the extreme cases you get your account terminated. I can tell you this first hand because I got banned like 3 months ago, for abusive text chat. They told me the second warning would result in a week ban and so fourth. I can see the problem thats holding you back is the community. You like UT and want to keep running servers until the game reaches its last breath which is understandable.. But at what point do you cut the line and decide that UT is dead and its time to move on?

Thread Information