User Tag List

So was I banned?

Just playing in insta US as I always do, 2-1 in frag whores, 3 minutes left, decide to D, a nice trick I learned from PussyKarma the other day. Then all of a sudden I'm disconnected and it won't let me re-join. Didn't even get a warning or anything? If I am on a ban that's OK with me. Not that I want to be banned, but from now on if anyone is doing strictly D then they need to be banned as well. I don't even know if I was banned but this seems to be the case. Was playing under iDAB. Thanks?

Hey iDAB!

Yeah, you were banned for 1 day by @Nordog. The ban message (which you can also view by looking at your console after being rejected by the server) says 'DM/defense not allowed on open map'

Defence is allowed, but not on open maps/ where you can see enemy base. Read the rules on forum, reply with your understanding of rules, and i will remove it. Comparing a map like klondike with fragwhores on D is not the same. I never defend eithe, but if you do a cheap shot on me to many times, i will wait for you in my base. The idea behind that is to actually make players realize killing me is only bad for them in the end.

Thanks for that seabass I did not know about the console after being rejected. I'm still a noob. So Nordog/Pussy I understand the rules now. I really don't try to make you mad. I understand you're not fond of me and that is ok with me, personally you have never done anything to me to make me unfond of you so I don't hate you. You can leave the full length of the ban in place if you meant you were going to remove it after I understood the rules. I just find it funny I didn't get 1 warning and I only did it 1/4 of the time of the map had left and you were on the opposing team and you just kick the top player from your opposing team. Not 1 warning with-in the 1-2 minutes I did defense which I often don't do. I can't recall a time I've been banned before and if you can show me one other time I'd appreciate it. So to kick me without any warning seemed almost personal. Maybe I'm reading into things and everyone gets kicked swiftly with no warning but in the past I usually see a PM first. Sorry I rub you the wrong way. Sorry in the past I did some back shots that I look back on and see it was wrong. I changed a lot of things I do when I play and honestly I think it's shown. But you still hold the hatred of my past self. Again I apologize for this. Hope things work out for the best and I'll certainly think twice next time.

I dont hold hatred. You play enough to know the rules. If people expect to be warned everytime thats like a freepass untill warned. I have no personal problem. The bans length was 1 day. We kinda stopped warning regulars. I have also been VERY NICE and PATIENT with you. So how you conclude this to be a personal hatred ban i do not get. I could have banned you a long time ago. Or replied with a " read rules, ban stays ". Instead i offered you to read them and come back when you know them. Ban will be removed as soon as i am back on my pc, if no other mod can fix it. ( i have warned you maaaany times in the past, 1 time i need to show the ban aswell. Just cause you got lucky and away with it alot in the past does not say that you shouldnt be banned before) . Anyways thanks for a very mature appeal and have a nice day.

Thread Information