User Tag List

my ban for fckn around

Hi,

i got banned 200 games, bc i made a leech in a non-leech game. I apologize sincerly for this behaviour and make all efforts to not do this again!

I m fine with a ban, but i feel like its a little bit harsh, regarding that its my 1st ban ever..

Normally I never fuck around, just did this time, bc i was drunk and took drugs..

I already talked to fleece, who nerfed it to 100 days.. but i hope, that you guys can lower it a lil bit more, regarding it was a one-time brainfart, after playing with the rules for years..

best regards

Wong

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    You were banned previously a while back, so it isnt your first ban, that being said you usually are fine on the servers

If you can't handle your drink and drugs, you shouldn't be taking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wong View Post
    Hi,

i got banned 200 games, bc i made a leech in a non-leech game. I apologize sincerly for this behaviour and make all efforts to not do this again!

I m fine with a ban, but i feel like its a little bit harsh, regarding that its my 1st ban ever..

Normally I never fuck around, just did this time, bc i was drunk and took drugs..

I already talked to fleece, who nerfed it to 100 days.. but i hope, that you guys can lower it a lil bit more, regarding it was a one-time brainfart, after playing with the rules for years..

best regards

Wong
    its not 100 days, its 100 matches

Thread Information