Banned again & farewell - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Adios, bitchachos.

Benchod

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    If everyone just did whatever the fuck they wanted the servers would be empty.
    Actually this is not true.
    And personally think you haven't even tried it yet to see it for yourself.
    Back in the days i remember that 20 slot quicknet iCTF server... i think i never had seen so many assrunners, but yet that server was the most active server i have ever seen.
    In the UT2k4 iCTF publics anything goes.... apart from the fact that it had a smaller community than ut99 had people still play iCTF up to this day.
    And the beauty of it is that without all these petty rules and restrictions you don't see anyone bitching or complaining about anything.

Because the same thing happened when me and loque made that UT4 iCTF channel and make it a rule free pickup.
    In the first few days people were bitching and complaining about backshooting ect, but shortly after the acceptance was sinking in.
    And people stopped complaining and started to device a way to handle the better fraggers and now that game has a huge amount of tricky flagrunners that outsmart the most hardest fraggers in the game.
    So not only didn't people leave... they also stopped complaining so the atmosphere of the community was really awesome and layed back.

It was at the release of overwatch where for some reason i lost my administrator rights and the community got taken over by other people to where these stupid rules got implemented again.
    And guess what.... the bitching and moaning and the toxicity returned straight away and it scared off quite a few newcomers and thats really the last thing this game needs.
    Now we get to a point again where these rules finally fall away again and suddenly the community is more relaxed as well.

The bottomline is this ....
    If you apply these petty rules that is only dumbing down the game even further.... you will eventually end up denying a certain group of people from playing the game and thats a fact.
    But when you leave it open people will have no excuse to whine / bitch / complain about any of the rules and it will force them to improve themselves

So your argument is invalid.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Thanks for your opinion on the matter. Rules will however still be in place and enforced

Thread Information