User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sam - My server is hosted by NFO in Chicago. I did not open ACE to TCP, and I don't use a NAT...I think! lol

Medor - Don't need AnthChecker? Is it the same/better/worse as Pure for checking player setups?

Edit! So I pretty much buggered up my server and had to start all over. Anyway, still don't have any working ACE, but Ult.NN_7 works great! Super smooth. Thanks for your help so far. If I can manage to install ACE (even the copy from Medors server 1.b didnt take) then I will be all good.

Cya
    Last edited by Bad Robot; 01-20-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Medor - Don't need AnthChecker? Is it the same/better/worse as Pure for checking player setups?
    You ave to not use two anticheat for the same work.
    AnthChecker is outdated UTPure to so ACE and an antitweak is ok but you can add your no 16bit, Antitweakv52.

It's not hard to install ACE on a server but not try with this two NN.

Correction ........ you say Ult.NN_7 it's not the 7 but the 7_beta (The 7 exists but is not yet public)
    We ave do news in but there is a not finish to do list Deepu is looking for work at the moment so in stand by.

Hi Medor,
    Sorry I meant Beta. So no ACE with UNN Beta_7?

This is most likely caused by an improperly configured firewall or NAT router. Please tell this person to consult the NAT.txt and/or FIREWALL.txt documents.

FYI: I'm going to add NAT traversal support over the weekend. This should eliminate a lot of these connectivity issues.
    So you ave to open port or stand for the new build.

So I did some research on my modem. Hitron Coda 4582. Turns out there are NAT issues with my ISP (Rogers). But...only if you are hardwired! What! So I went wireless and now ACE 1e loaded right away. Anyway, I hope this helps someone with my issue.

Thread Information