User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F**k Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Note: This didn't happen with the earlier versions of widows 10, after the last big update (Sept-Octo) this keeps happening.
    I don't know why you even bother with those updates if the eralier version of win10 worked fine

I have some early/basic version of win10 in my laptop that has only 32gb ssd and after installing some basic things like office , adobe etc I have like 3gb of place left which makes it impossible to update win10 because it says it requires around 10 gb of free space, but I don't care because everything works just fine, not a single problem since I bought it 6 months ago.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I don't know why you even bother with those updates if the eralier version of win10 worked fine
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex needed the latest updates to work, that's the only reason I used them.

Strange that this is happening to you. I've had windows 10 since official release and every 2 months I check for updates just in case and install them. I'm currently up to date and not once had anything happen to my computer or related to your problem. Maybe you installed it differently, maybe you have a virus, maybe your computer hardware is malfunctioning? I personally prefer windows 7, but windows 10 is okay for me, figured it was time to update and adjust.

We're up to date with Win10 too and no problems on either PC. Could just be hardware related. Or maybe something as simple old as MBR corrupting...Which used to happen all the time for me on win7

Thread Information