User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned -..-

Thumbs down Banned -..-

I got banned for playing like all the motherfucking others, omfg whats the mtf reason for baning me if no one is following the mfks rules -.-, i started to DMing because there was a fucking noob doing it too (PussyKarma) and it made me mad so i fucked all his team dming ( HIS TEAM WAS SPAWNKILLING AT OUR BASE). WHY DONT SPECTATE THOSE MOTHERFUCKING GUYS WHOSE STARTS ALL, I Don't expect an unban yet because i know i don't deserve it.

Why on earth would you say i did dm?

On incenerator i checked the demo, all you basicly did was camp middle and backshoot.
    On brickwall same story, only reason you might feel i aimed for you, was to remove you from middle. You had 2 grabs in 16 mins, standing 90% on the middle, compared to my 7 grabs getting chased around by you.
    Then now on andaction, you had 2( ! ) grabs in 10 mins orso?
    First i ban you for 1 map , together with Why who also did only dm.
    then you come back on andaction to repeat it? Its now 1 day. Better behave man. Not the first time you have done this, and last time you also refused to understand the rules, and came with jitterish rubber about how noobish we are, that ban people for " owning " .

Why you so angry?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    BM

Pffff you're the one who started the Mid DMING (assuming youre pussykarma)

- - - Updated - - -
    @SAM because i guess i was the only one banned when pussykarma has to be the first banned

Khrome, go ahead and post your demo

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/bvU5POdJ/file.html

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/dLSoSR1f/file.html

And by looking at my own demo, i did see i did halfway do a backshot on you when i saw my FC go out on middle. Anyways i did see myself being very laggy on the demo, and alot of kills happened a bit later then they did. I will hereby never play when my ping is bad , as so many closecombat shots looks off the grid. I also am sorry i didnt see that it was such a lameass fest on brickwall, but i was more focused on dealing with movement, as i had spikes upto 600 ping. I will therefore remove whatever ban you got on denise. But i did NOT try to lame at all on brickwall, i just didnt pay enough attention to what was going on at the map. I did ban 2 guys when i realized it, and if you disagree its fine. It was for 1 map only. I do not see the big deal.

But please explain why you did play like you did on incinerator. And also denise.

Btw admins : remove brickwall, its a map perfectly laid out for people to get pissed. Whenever you cover your fc, you are bound to " backshoot " people.
    There is no strategic walls for the flag carrier. Random midcamp is way to rewarding on that map. It serves no purpose for a good game of CTF. This map i tend to be a bit less caring about the rules, since the maps natural flow is to control middle as soon as one team has the flag.

Anyways for a few backshots i did, that game covering or not i decided to also put myself on a little ban. And i will avoid that map at any costs from now on!

if we remove brickwall then we should have been removing so many maps ..

There is a lot of people liking brickwall as people like maps like fragwhores.. both maps sucks but should stay as long imo

What about a No rules category in mapvote with 0.2 priority :P

Thread Information