User Tag List

Thread: ban

ban

hi everybody,

I want to ask you all (admins) something. I played unreal years ago (i think 15 years) ago and am trying to get back into it.
    Now today I played on The US unrealkillers server and i know I'am not playing that good, i am kind of new to it now and i think i got banned
    for playing bad. Is that possible? I was just making a cap (really i was jumping to the flag) and then got thrown out, i thought that's strange.
    I then reconnected again, not thinking about the concequences. I got thrown off again and that resulted in a ban forever.
    It that possible? Thx for the reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

Now i don't dare to join a game for the moment. Don't want to make things worser.

Hey!

You were banned by @|uK|ScReaM, because he suspected that you're a player that's been causing problems and bypassing bans on the server.
    I've looked over it, and I think he might have banned you by mistake, but we'll know for sure as soon as he gets here.

We don't ban players based on skill levels. As long as you follow the rules you're good!

Hi, thank you for your reaction. I will await the answer. I think this can't be anything else but a mistake. The only bypass I made was logging in directly after the ban, this happened in my enthusiasm because I was just capping the flag. My intention is always to have a great game. Because I know I'm not the best player I mostly play when the servers are not crowded. I do my utmost best to be of value to the team. Nevertheless I was afraid to have done something really, really, really wrong without being aware. I sent 2 mails with the same question. That because I wanted to get an answer to the issue. But later I realised that registering to this forum and post a thread was the best option. Sorry for that.My playing at the moment brings back memories. I played the game 15 years ago and now I just want to get I back into it. I'm 46 years old but still love the game.

fixed and unbaned

Thanx all. Compliments, the forum works great. Everything is settled. Thread can be closed.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Good to see a new player!

Thread Information