User Tag List

I have too much free time...

I was thinking of making a UT league simulator(CTF), you have a team of 5-6 players, start off with low amounts of money, when you win games you win some money so you can upgrade the players in your team...

But got sidetracked...

Then kinda had a field day and made this instead: http://sja94.net76.net/rastasim2017/
    Needs the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, for this to work.
    Press F11 for best results.

NOTE: Screen may be black for 1-5 seconds the first time you load the page, there is a little bug I need to fix.

lmao
    Never Lucky.

back in my childhood this is called mobbing ...

would love to know what rasta is thinkin about that !!! should be deleted if u guys ask me ...

i know rasta is not the favorit of everyone .. but stop kidding on him pls .. this is to nasty ..

is just confirming that what i wrote about him in the other topic was corect.
    can admin step up and send him to a long vacation?
    he is in a state of mind now that requires some rest in a special place where his hands are tighted on the back and all around him are laughing all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    is just confirming that what i wrote about him in the other topic was corect.
    can admin step up and send him to a long vacation?
    he is in a state of mind now that requires some rest in a special place where his hands are tighted on the back and all around him are laughing all day long.
    worst reaction ever ...

did u ever heared that u cant stop a fire with Gasoline ??

Rasta-man, why you can not take some jokes and laugh on your self some times? I made some joke and your answere was the all known: your mamma this your mamma that.
    For what is that necessary? It is just a game body!
    Come on man I dont think you are a bad guy but need some selfreflection at some time.
    And just for say, you can not put me in a place with my hands on my back and laugh all around me all the time, cause I am in that kind of place already, my medication is not working etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    Rasta-man, why you can not take some jokes and laugh on your self some times? I made some joke and your answere was the all known: your mamma this your mamma that.
    For what is that necessary? It is just a game body!
    Come on man I dont think you are a bad guy but need some selfreflection at some time.
    And just for say, you can not put me in a place with my hands on my back and laugh all around me all the time, cause I am in that kind of place already, my medication is not working etc etc
    why he is doing this kind of jokes on me knowing from the start he is doing wrong and i will react?
    I know to take a joke but now is crossing the line and only Silence seeing it,all others only point the finger to me.
    Why noone say to him that is already too much and to do aome more useful with his life?
    Why you consider this a joke?
    Whre is the joke?
    I admit i have a bad habbit sometimes, but is exactly like u see a person drunk from time to time,not all the time like a bad habbit and u start making jokes on him and laught,is this a straight atitude?

Why he even start it knowing already the reaction?To do in purpose?

Why he can not use his free time by making from scrach a good balancer and be helpufull for comunity?.

Ps:we all know from the past what is the result of this and the bulls-t with :i did not anticipate the results let it gone.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 02-24-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Thread Information