User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: about my ban

about my ban

as i can not start a new topic in ban section,i do not know why,i will post here
    as title say i am banned for a good reason and i accept with pleasure the ban,no wars or fights,ask nordog if you do not belive me.
    i was banned by nordog for !S!T!P many of you knows what is that ,i di not untill i read the rules.
    anyway my ban was set for 1 day but suddenly changed to 10 by seabass.
    my question is :can another admin overwrite other's admin decision?
    as far as i know is from admin decission how long the ban is,is no rule how much will be set for any of that,byt seabass saw and got the privilege to make me heart this changing to 10 days like shift did wwith that post.

so i would like some admins to explain me in wich situations can another admin overwrite other's admin decision.(seabass overwirte nordog 'decision)

PS:as far as i know most friendly admins give a warning first and than kick or ban,i di not have that chance but is ok,is about me.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 03-01-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    i was banned by nordog for !S!T!P many of you knows what is that ,i di not untill i read the rules.
    You are a terrible liar.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...-something-new

There are more threads with you doing the exact same thing.

my question is :can another admin overwrite other's admin decision?
    I asked Nordog if it would be alright if I increased your ban, and he left it up to me.
    You've been banned for the same reason several times before, and I know you're doing it when mods are not around, so obviously the short bans you've gotten in the past aren't working, and that's why I decided to increase it.

PS:as far as i know most friendly admins give a warning first and than kick or ban,i di not have that chance but is ok,is about me.
    You've gotten enough warnings. Giving you warnings is a waste of time.

yes you are right my friend but never did !s!t!p the real reason i have my ban,so saying i did it many times is just not the case ,but ok
    as i said to nordog ,i say again to you and to all who can really hear me I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT RULE :!s!t!p,as far as i know that rule si not from beggining because i read once the rules and was not there,was changed,i can not check when was edited it.
    show me 1 single topic where i was banned or warned for !s!t!p
    i ahd all my bans for spamming !teams or cahnging the teams in purpose so hanging by these post to make you feel better is not ok my friend.
    banning me for spamming !teams in the past is not the same as !s!t!p
    are 2 different things.
    i know you feel happy you had a chnace to ban me again and show me hwo is the boss but you are wrong my friend and you are not thinking clearly to this.
    peace bro.

You weren't banned for just spamming !teams. You were banned for switching to the winning team, which is what you tried to do yesterday. You know exactly what you were doing.

You just thinking i was doing it ,is not a certain thing.
    You are subjective on this and you just had the chance to ban me as you love to do it.
    You shoukd judge this objective as many admins do but you not,you just use the western style and i am sad that Uk admins are letting you doing it
    Ps: you were not there in server,how can you know what were my intentions?are you the right hand of GOD?
    You just speculate the situation and raise my ban,shame on yiu,you do not deserve to be admin here as i said in many threads and i can bring 100 ppl that will say tge same about you
    Last edited by rasta-man; 03-01-2017 at 12:40 PM.

rasta never tho about that there are demos from players

yes i know but now he has no demo ,is speculating the situation and is not ok for an UK admin as you know.

as i can not start a new topic in ban section,i do not know why,i will post here
    Because you need to post in appeal section.

If you think you are victimised and you have proof, why don't you submit your demo. You can demonstrate to us just how much of an angel you are.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-01-2017 at 01:39 PM.

what should i expect from you??to say maybe seabss did not right?
    you always defend yourself between you so posting this nonsense to me is just a proofe that admins are backing up each other and i did not expect other things

you dont think nordog have demo off you doing it ?

yes i know but now he has no demo ,is speculating the situation and is not ok for an UK admin as you know.

Thread Information