User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: about my ban

  1. #11
    Killing Spree rasta-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Country:
    Yes i would like to see it,you all can see how tge score was 6 to 0 and noone do nothing,even nordog.

  2. #12
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    910
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    Yes i would like to see it,you all can see how tge score was 6 to 0 and noone do nothing,even nordog.
    I lost big time to your team the other day a few times, and you did nothing.

    As its said !teams if unfair, and if others do not do it, nothing can be done. Maybe some like the challenge. I rather loose 50 0 then win 50 0.

  3. #13
    Killing Spree rasta-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Country:
    Awesome,i will ise !teams as i saw it maked miracles,good point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I lost big time to your team the other day a few times, and you did nothing.

    As its said !teams if unfair, and if others do not do it, nothing can be done. Maybe some like the challenge. I rather loose 50 0 then win 50 0.
    how can you say nothing can be done when an admin is in?it nothing can not be done when admins are not around but when someone is?omg,shall i say useless admins?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I know already seabass does not care about teams and he always do nothing,i understand,but you?

  4. #14
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    its only you crying for !teams rasta . never see anyone else .
    as i said before you win some you lose some ...

  5. #15
    Killing Spree rasta-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    its only you crying for !teams rasta . never see anyone else .
    as i said before you win some you lose some ...
    you have same atitude,never saw a grown up man post in this topic,the real men are just reading this but they stay away,tgey already know that seabass and co. are not right but they do not reply.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    you have same atitude,never saw a grown up man post in this topic,the real men are just reading this but they stay away,tgey already know that seabass and co. are not right but they do not reply.
    closed.

  6. #16
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    When will you grow up ?
    You are the one crying .
    When are you gonna understand ?

  7. #17
    Killing Spree rasta-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Country:
    i will stop only when admins that are playing or are around will balance an unfair game like 6-0,now say to me why admins are not doing it?is not in their tasks when they are watching a server?
    do not turn against me every reply i do ,just look in your admins garden and take a deep look and do not be afraid to pint with finger to someone,because i think this is what everyone of you are doing,you all are faraid because of friendship to say to someone that maybe was wrong on his decision.
    peace

    - - - Updated - - -

    is not about you,i saw you playing and switch players everytime is need it ,is about others and you know exactly who

  8. #18
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    Lmao its always someone else's fault? Yes mods are obliged to balance teams but its mostly down to the balancer to fix teams as well as the players on boths teams to see that one team is winning hard and that the teams should be attempted to be balanced via !teams. If you had a mod balance every fucking game for you then I'm 100 percent sure you would be here arguing that the mods are abusing their position by balancing teams as they see fit and to suit themselves so that they can be on the winning team. Make your mind up on what arguement you want to bring, simple fact is a mod is not expected to balance teams unless they are clearly stacked and the game can be improved with a forced balance.

  9. #19
    Killing Spree rasta-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    156
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    simple fact is a mod is not expected to balance teams unless they are clearly stacked and the game can be improved with a forced balance.
    that 6-0 that was fast ,like in 2 minutes was not enough????do not cover him,just say:yeah he should balance it,why is so hard for you to point on him???he will ban you for saying him was not a inteligent move?
    omg,when i will see some fair discusiion here about players mistakes and also admins mistake????
    is anywhenre here a single post that is showing admin's decision was not the best ?????
    are you all RIGHT HAND OF GOD????
    do you never get wrong decisions?

  10. #20
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    I dont make wrong decisions because I dont have to answer to anyone here. The situation regarding teams is a lot more complex than just a mods input on what teams should be so that its fair teams everygame. Which is why there is a balancer that PLAYERS can influence. The factors vary from players wanting personal gain (you fall into this category - I dont want to argue about that with you. I know what goes on in the servers even when I'm not there), the other factors are players who just want a challenge and dont care if its stacked by a lot or a bit. The players who want fair games where teams are as even as possible so that someone has to pull some heroics to help their team win. The players who are teamwork based to the players who just want to dm. The players who want to backshoot and lame to the players who have no idea where they should be positioned in every different scenario of the game.

    My point is by having a mods input on what teams should be leaves the mod in question wide open for complaints or even praise. 99.9 percent of the time it will be a complaint because there will always be someone who doesnt wanna be switched or leaves as soon as they have been or just intentionally dont play as well as they can because the team they left is winning 5-0 or whatever the score is as little as 1-0 with a few mins left.

    I cant say to the mods that they have to balance teams every game because the teambalancer is there to do that. If the players feel as if teams need balancing then use the teams command as you see fit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •