User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Killing Spree eliteverga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    231
    Country:

    What Mouse and Keyboard are you using to maximize your game play?

    I'm curious to know what mouse and keyboard you guys are using that you have found works best. I've had a lot of precision issues and I'm currently using a Logitech keyboard with softkeys but still feel sometimes it's too slow. My mouse is a Logitech G400s and it works pretty good. The issues I've noticed are that sometimes it's too buttery, meaning that the precision seems too loose and sometimes too stiff so I have to literally swing to make a shot.

    It seems like some of the best players have their shttt on point because their shots and precision are perfect. I'm using the shots ini file which works great and I did install an amazing 3d one that gave me amazing hd quality graphics but I could not get the precision right so I wen't back to shots ini. What else can I do to get my shttt right and become more Elite?
    Last edited by eliteverga; 03-23-2017 at 01:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Dominating soma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Przemyśl, Podkarpackie
    Posts
    525
    Country:
    I think this topic has been covered on a number of occasions but hell,

    I don't think that different mouse and keyboard is your issue. I myself switched to G402 a year ago having G400 before and see no difference and also use shots inis, as for the keyboard I'm a fan of flat keyboards and use A4tech KV-300H which is the best keyboard i've ever had...
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick HIGH[+]AdRiaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,539
    UT is a delicate game... really hard to set in current PCs =(
    My UT is running at 40~150 fps while overwatch runs at 120+

    I have a Logitech G Pro, but my aim is a shit now because of low fps and high ping (its currently 190~250 in siege server, instead 150 like it was used to be)

  4. #4
    Moderator |uK|Nordog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    911
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    UT is a delicate game... really hard to set in current PCs =(
    My UT is running at 40~150 fps while overwatch runs at 120+

    I have a Logitech G Pro, but my aim is a shit now because of low fps and high ping (its currently 190~250 in siege server, instead 150 like it was used to be)
    You must do something wrong. If you have much demoes and demomanager it will fuck ur fps.

    Try keep ur ut system and cache as clean as possible. Save demos etc in an own folder, not connected to demomanager. ( copy paste)

  5. #5
    Rampage Camper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    336
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    UT is a delicate game... really hard to set in current PCs =(
    My UT is running at 40~150 fps while overwatch runs at 120+

    I have a Logitech G Pro, but my aim is a shit now because of low fps and high ping (its currently 190~250 in siege server, instead 150 like it was used to be)
    G Pro for life

  6. #6
    Hajrudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    UT is a delicate game... really hard to set in current PCs =(
    not really, different renderer/ini should fix almost every problem
    "wrong" ace settings can have a significant impact on your fps for example

  7. #7
    Whicked Sick HIGH[+]AdRiaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    not really, different renderer/ini should fix almost every problem
    "wrong" ace settings can have a significant impact on your fps for example
    Yes, i think this is the problem. Playing offline my fps is fine, but in servers it start dropping after few minutes. In low ping server my fps ranges from 100 to 150. In high ping servers it becomes almost impossible to play after 10+ minutes connected on server.

  8. #8
    Hajrudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    Yes, i think this is the problem. Playing offline my fps is fine, but in servers it start dropping after few minutes. In low ping server my fps ranges from 100 to 150. In high ping servers it becomes almost impossible to play after 10+ minutes connected on server.
    if u think it could be because of ace, try turning highperftoggle on/off
    im using custom ace settings since it felt better than standard and highperftoggle on

    [ACEv08h_C.ACENative]
    TimingMode=2
    SleepMode=2
    CheckPriority=0
    bNonStrictCapping=False
    bDisableSoundFix=False
    bForceHighPerf=False
    DemoStatusMode=0
    DemoStatusXOffset=0
    DemoStatusYOffset=0

  9. #9
    Whicked Sick HIGH[+]AdRiaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    if u think it could be because of ace, try turning highperftoggle on/off
    im using custom ace settings since it felt better than standard and highperftoggle on

    [ACEv08h_C.ACENative]
    TimingMode=2
    SleepMode=2
    CheckPriority=0
    bNonStrictCapping=False
    bDisableSoundFix=False
    bForceHighPerf=False
    DemoStatusMode=0
    DemoStatusXOffset=0
    DemoStatusYOffset=0
    wow, my fps is stable with this setting DDD
    Thank you
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 04-12-2017 at 06:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Hajrudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    wow, my fps is stable with this settings DDD
    Thank you
    np, told you its easy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •