User Tag List

balancing on a leech

a strange thing happened on the way to victory today ....I heard 2 count downs? a womans, then a mans voice about a second and ahalf after it... am I still asleep or just never noticed it before?

On a side note, (probably wrong thread) ... what if defensive builds would 'also' pay the builder when they get attacked.... like if someone was leeching your super container, the builder would ALSO get paid then leech money. either split it up between the leecher and the builder or added to it; but that would balance out the leeching problems we've experienced from those dang leechers..

Bad admin server ... it is common

Quote Originally Posted by medor View Post
    Bad admin server ... it is common
    Hmm, well I am a bit confused (not uncommon); perhaps my post was not very clear .. I was only making a suggestion for the super containers and not complaining about a problem... and asking if the way it sounded at the end of the match was 'always' like this and I simply haven't noticed it before ...

anyway; I do like it and it's not a problem ... unless it wasn't supposed to be that way... then it should be.

Thread Information