User Tag List

Unhappy BAN for no reason

Hello everyone ! Im new here and Im glad to join the community of ut99 . I love that game , truly . Unfortunatly I deplore some shit stuff about how the admins rule severs .

Effectively , some of them abuse of their power concerning BANS and KICKS . I allow myself to post a new thread about whats going on since I've been kicked from all the uk servers .
    I cant get in anymore since 3 days . In fact , I dont even know how much time or how many games I must wait to play again on UK . I think I got kick because I unfortunatly used bounces jumps
    in wootabulous map ( maybe 2 or 3 times ) . I dont contest this and I deserve to be sanctionned .

But THE PROBLEM is : - I havent been warned
    - I dont know if Im ban forever or just for a few times !

It would be cool to give me more details about all that shit . The one who ban me could of make a better work , and respect is own admin's rules . Then I know that is my bad but its insane
    to see how hard some of them are dumb and without any mercy ... Sorry for crying , but I really love this game . Play it after work or whenever relax me as well . I simply need this .
    So , I demand to someone from the uk team to unban me as fast as possible . I shouldnt write this but .. pleaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee UNBAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
    ( should I beg someone , I will do it! no problem ).

Well thats all ! Greetings - An old and passionated player of UT - - 98%ofLazyness -

Quote Originally Posted by 98%ofLazyness View Post
    Hello everyone ! Im new here and Im glad to join the community of ut99 . I love that game , truly . Unfortunatly I deplore some shit stuff about how the admins rule severs .

Effectively , some of them abuse of their power concerning BANS and KICKS . I allow myself to post a new thread about whats going on since I've been kicked from all the uk servers .
    I cant get in anymore since 3 days . In fact , I dont even know how much time or how many games I must wait to play again on UK . I think I got kick because I unfortunatly used bounces jumps
    in wootabulous map ( maybe 2 or 3 times ) . I dont contest this and I deserve to be sanctionned .

But THE PROBLEM is : - I havent been warned
    - I dont know if Im ban forever or just for a few times !

It would be cool to give me more details about all that shit . The one who ban me could of make a better work , and respect is own admin's rules . Then I know that is my bad but its insane
    to see how hard some of them are dumb and without any mercy ... Sorry for crying , but I really love this game . Play it after work or whenever relax me as well . I simply need this .
    So , I demand to someone from the uk team to unban me as fast as possible . I shouldnt write this but .. pleaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee UNBAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
    ( should I beg someone , I will do it! no problem ).

Well thats all ! Greetings - An old and passionated player of UT - - 98%ofLazyness -
    I can see that you been banned for bunnyhoping and its forever.. i dont know who banned you since it doesnt share from who.

Please read this and say you confirm

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

and I will see if I can unban you.
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 04-07-2017 at 08:05 AM.

I Fleecey . First I wanna thank you for your response !

I confirm that I read the rules and I wont act a fool anymore . Anayway , I still dont understand the severity of my sanction ..
    Forever ? that hurts . Thank you to try to find a way out for me .

See ya soon .

I Fleecey . First I wanna thank you for your response !

I confirm that I read the rules and I wont act a fool anymore . Anayway , I still dont understand the severity of my sanction ..
    Forever ? that hurts . Thank you to try to find a way out for me .

See ya soon .
    Maybe it was to get you to the forum and see the rules. I will remove it or unless someone can do it for me since I'm not at PC at the moment

You were certainly right , then I did it . Im unbanned finaly , Im specing atm and Im not auto kick , so .. Dunno if you removed it by yourself but if you did it tyvm !

Anyway it will be a lesson . Gonna play by the rules then . Thanks again Fleecey ! See ya .

You were certainly right , then I did it . Im unbanned finaly , Im specing atm and Im not auto kick , so .. Dunno if you removed it by yourself but if you did it tyvm !

Anyway it will be a lesson . Gonna play by the rules then . Thanks again Fleecey ! See ya .
    Glad you can play again!

Thread Information