User Tag List

Thread: nexgen

nexgen

Hey guys,

I'm back a bit to play a little.
    I did a new fresh install for all files.
    I removed my nexgen. Doesn't that just get renewed by entering a server?
    Last time I used that .ini the owner couldn't enter the server anymore, and from my memory the solution was that I had to remove the nexgen info.
    And thats just what i did, the first time entering server was without problems after the new install.

I think i'm not initialising properly due to the erasing since the second time entering the server, which causes a horrible warping consistently in the game.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks!

Post a video of what is happening please, if you can. Or describe it better.

It doesn't sound nexgen related to me.

Thanks for the reply SAM,

This problem resolved itself.
    I think restarting UT a few times and entering the server several times solved it.

Just to answer; When entering your servers, i always have a starting lag max. 15 secs. (because of and during initialising proces i've been told) But now it stayed.

2 exact same user .ini's on 1 server can't enter or play at the same time, and i use an exact copy from a person who plays/played here often. So when I was in, he couldn't enter the server. He told me to erase all nexgen settings info in the user .ini file. to fix that problem. (from what i remembered)
    That resolved the double .ini problem about a year ago and we could play on your server at the same time. And it seems now also, for my starting lag disappears in about 15 secs again. Hope i made this understandable

The starting lag is due to ace timings. It sounds like ace has sorted itself though.

Thread Information