User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It was fun while it lasted, I was unbanned for the weekend, now I'm getting rejected by both servers again

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    It was fun while it lasted, I was unbanned for the weekend, now I'm getting rejected by both servers again
    Because i banned you again @|uK|UNrealshots never unbanned you in the first place and I dont know who unbanned you for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Because i banned you again @|uK|UNrealshots never unbanned you in the first place and I dont know who unbanned you for the weekend.
    Ok, this is a little confusing. So I was banned by Unrealshots, then another admin unbanned me but now you've banned me again? So you don't know why I was unbanned but you then ban me again? Wouldn't it be best to keep me unbanned and question the admin who unbanned me before banning me again?

So I still don't feel the ban was warranted and I asked Unrealshots to present evidence to backup his contentions that warrant a ban but nothing was provided. I just want to play, that's all, before the ban there was nothing else that would warrant a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    Ok, this is a little confusing. So I was banned by Unrealshots, then another admin unbanned me but now you've banned me again? So you don't know why I was unbanned but you then ban me again? Wouldn't it be best to keep me unbanned and question the admin who unbanned me before banning me again?

So I still don't feel the ban was warranted and I asked Unrealshots to present evidence to backup his contentions that warrant a ban but nothing was provided. I just want to play, that's all, before the ban there was nothing else that would warrant a ban.

No, you will stay banned

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    No, you will stay banned
    Why? Lol, I actually was not banned, I peeked in from time to time. I think he just banned me for some games so now stop being silly and remove the ban since I wasn't really banned.
    Last edited by eliteverga; 05-24-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	takes from the crypt.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	3676Click image for larger version. 

Name:	takes from the crypt.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	3676

Waiting......

You are a free man now, verga
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information