User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Racist admin kicked me out

So I was playing just a few minutes ago and an admin started talking smack, cursing at me so I said go suck a black d, and he called me a Spic and said he voted for Donald Trump so people like me get kicked out. I hope you guys have no room or tolerance for admins like this.....

What admin talked smack? It was me, and you talked smack, telling People to suck a black Dick, kept chasing other People. So now? i didnt even say a single Word.

I was in spec when you were talking shit about black people. You also back shot every time

Enjoy your vacation. Try to find a new game to play.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record you always talk shit about black people yet admins are the ones that are racist

You're pants on head retarded.

Nordog, You're a racist piece of shit if you were the one that called me a spic, who else was spectating? who called me a spic!!! end of story.....

- - - Updated - - -

@ CAMPER, I didn't say shit about black people, I talk about black dicks not black people, know the difference you dipshit, I said go suck a black dick to the idiot who started insulting me, don't you dare say I was saying something I wasn't. Shit there's people that are not black that have black dicks... I was messing with NORMC, he was camping and I was creeping up up him dumb ass, no one was playing, it was me and Dog against Norm and some other guy, we werent even playing...
    Last edited by eliteverga; 03-19-2017 at 12:54 AM.

eh I was not spectating. I played as dog, and did not talk at all. It was camper and ndorcm who talked With you, leave me out of it. It was a 1 map cooldown to you, since you kept chasing after the enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

I will check out the demo tomorrow, and ill hand a ban out to whoever called you a spic. I did not see that line @all.

- - - Updated - - -

2on2 or 6on6 .
    Rules are the same. You need to cool Down, and think you have special privilegies on the server. Like shooting me or others in the back, but spam no ass if we shoot u covering Our flag. Or just dancing and not moving forward. < This is the term of DM .

Ok and tell Camper not to accuse me of talking shit about black people because I have not, Yes I do get carried away sometimes but its only when someone insults me and I do say go suck a black d but that has nothing to do with talking smack about black people, if I had said the n word or something that would be something else.

i just gave you a timeout for a map, to prevent shit to escalate, as it seemd you was quite upset , over nothing(?) in a game where you didnt even play (?) by a dude who made a joke back at you after you told a joke(?). Am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    i just gave you a timeout for a map, to prevent shit to escalate, as it seemd you was quite upset , over nothing(?) in a game where you didnt even play (?) by a dude who made a joke back at you after you told a joke(?). Am i right?

Yeah the other map crashed so we were thrown to Klondike and I hate Klondike, Ndormc wasn't even coming forward he was camping out so I was just messing while I exited and this guys starts talking smack and I engaged with him and he called me a Spic. I know I mess around but its all show, I do enjoy the game and I'm not perfect but the guy was out of line.

Post ss of him saying spic, i never found it in demo. Less show as it annpys people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Post ss of him saying spic, i never found it in demo. Less show as it annpys people.
    There were two spectators, I know I didn't see the name Camper as one so he could have been the one under another alias, he's accusing me of something I do not do, he's in the U.S, that narrows something down. There has to be a record of the conversation somewhere, find it and post it here so we can see who it was, I didn't screenshot it.

Thread Information