User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned from - unreal://185.107.96.18:7777

I was banned this morning around 11 am PST.

It says: BANNED USA FOR DMING/BACKSHOOTING

If someone would explain what that means. I don't use cheats of any sort. I've been playing UT since 2000. I was playing as USA.

you were the USA guy right ? i baned both you and john cos the only thing you 2 did do was dming and backshooting . so you guys guy were baned at same time for half day

Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    I was banned this morning around 11 am PST.

It says: BANNED USA FOR DMING/BACKSHOOTING

If someone would explain what that means. I don't use cheats of any sort. I've been playing UT since 2000. I was playing as USA.
    Its been more than half a day. Clearing midway for the flag runner = ban is excessive no? What happened to team work and clever gameplay?

cover is when you follow your FC too your base ... else its just dming or spawncamping

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    cover is when you follow your FC too your base ... else its just dming or spawncamping
    I suppose .net k0s and others are admins because it seems like double standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    I suppose .net k0s and others are admins because it seems like double standards.
    I got a demo if anyone is interested.

none off them are admins , i also have demos on you playing 3 maps , so i dont need them , the ban was for both you and john cos you guys were on eatchother all time on control i have eyes even if you are in my team but its hard too see all 12 players . but on fragwhores you backshoot me atleast . and standing behind the pillars like also john did .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    none off them are admins , i also have demos on you playing 3 maps , so i dont need them , the ban was for both you and john cos you guys were on eatchother all time on control i have eyes even if you are in my team but its hard too see all 12 players . but on fragwhores you backshoot me atleast . and standing behind the pillars like also john did .
    I would love to see that those demos. Why don't you post them up right here?

Oh i see...you were a victim....it makes a whole lot of sense now. I wonder what your age is scream...

what have my age to do with this ? old enough might be much older then you . the ban is already off so nah i still have them

I'm trying to figure out if you are rationally able to be an admin....please go ahead and post those demos. I feel that I did nothing wrong so I'm looking for proof. Since you banned me me you should go ahead and prove why you banned me.

Thread Information