User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/bxvweu = fragwhores , if you can see the demo , but its enough too watch 3 minutes then you have done 3 backshoots already

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Seems the dickheads have come out to play, if you want impartiality how about you try to post your own demo to show why it is you are making the accusations against scream. Right now it just seems as if you're just mad for being banned as soon as unrealshots was removed from the mod team. Were you being protected by him? See what I did there? I can do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if you are rationally able to be an admin....please go ahead and post those demos. I feel that I did nothing wrong so I'm looking for proof. Since you banned me me you should go ahead and prove why you banned me.
    Waiting for an respond

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Seems the dickheads have come out to play, if you want impartiality how about you try to post your own demo to show why it is you are making the accusations against scream. Right now it just seems as if you're just mad for being banned as soon as unrealshots was removed from the mod team. Were you being protected by him? See what I did there? I can do it too.

I don't know what you are are trying to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Waiting for an respond
    I'll look at the demo when I get home....I'm guessing you are waiting for me to respond?

Thread Information