servers and forum dying real fast :( - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    we ban people from servers for bantz on the forum now?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    we ban people from servers for bantz on the forum now?
    We've missed your bants translation dude. Should we reverse it asap?

I am not sure who most of these people are, but I did read a few posts of people complaining about the admins here and players. When I started playing in the uK instagib servers I got banned because it was a new mod for me. I appealed here and admit being wrong and got unbanned immediately. The admin who is active there is a guy named Nordog who is the perfect choice to be an admin there. He is very experienced although I admit it's a pain in the ass to play a guy who never misses and causes the teams to be unbalanced. But I don't see why people complain about the admins here they are doing a great job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Aren't you like, 4'11? When you bought that street bike which one did you ask you? child, or adult?

Another question, when you take a shit do your tiny legs dangle over the toilet bowl or not?

You're going to preban me for something I haven't done is hysterical. Another case of admin abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

Camper*, |uK|B|aZe//., A^3

wow this must really be irritating to you blaze. I make a post and your swift to check it. Sad!
    Hey Camper, I have no idea who you are. But you should be more respectful towards admins like Blaze. It is a privelage for you and everyone to be on this forums and play on their servers. I believe most of us are adults here we shouldn't behave like kids. Please be more respectful towards others and keep it civil.
    Last edited by Laura; 07-16-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I am not sure who most of these people are, but I did read a few posts of people complaining about the admins here and players. When I started playing in the uK instagib servers I got banned because it was a new mod for me. I appealed here and admit being wrong and got unbanned immediately. The admin who is active there is a guy named Nordog who is the perfect choice to be an admin there. He is very experienced although I admit it's a pain in the ass to play a guy who never misses and causes the teams to be unbalanced. But I don't see why people complain about the admins here they are doing a great job.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Camper, I have no idea who you are. But you should be more respectful towards admins like Blaze. It is a privelage for you and everyone to be on this forums and play on their servers. I believe most of us are adults here we shouldn't behave like kids. Please be more respectful towards others and keep it civil.
    Thanks for kind words. And yes, being on case with appeal help.

Nordog is gay, <3 and I heard blaze is short so I stopped playing on these servers

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    We've missed your bants translation dude. Should we reverse it asap?
    Yeah, people may have disagreed with me ending Niven overtimes when I was an admin (I am still the people's champ because of this) but I never let the bantz get to me. Especially not on the forum LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Stopped reading at that part. I don't think you know people to well around here, Nordog is probably the worst choice for admin they ever made, all he did on ipug was complain and whine and be butthurt, he came to UK and started kissing ass to get admin cause his friend Seabass did. He is not friendly at all, and will ban you if he doesn't like you FYI. Also he's always active cause he has nothing better to do and thinks being a mod/admin here is some full time job for him.

Well I just joined because I saw this post. Unreal Tournament is really one of the greatest games. I wonder what to do next...

Enjoy everybody

@jacob88 I/we've never given or considered giving admin to any ass kissers. You can be seen of that. Nor have we ever given admin to anyone who has asked for it. You can look at the forum history to confirm that. Any time we have given anyone any sort of permissions, it has been based on player history, infractions, previous interactions etc. And we have always approached people we felt suitable. Not the other way round.

If you feel anyone privileged is abusing their position, report it and it will be investigated. You can confirm that I have personally investigated and kicked / banned mods and admins in the past that have been found to be abusing their position. But until you have evidence to substantiate your claims, you need to stop making accusations.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @jacob88 I/we've never given or considered giving admin to any ass kissers. You can be seen of that. Nor have we ever given admin to anyone who has asked for it. You can look at the forum history to confirm that. Any time we have given anyone any sort of permissions, it has been based on player history, infractions, previous interactions etc. And we have always approached people we felt suitable. Not the other way round.

If you feel anyone privileged is abusing their position, report it and it will be investigated. You can confirm that I have personally investigated and kicked / banned mods and admins in the past that have been found to be abusing their position. But until you have evidence to substantiate your claims, you need to stop making accusations.

Thanks
    I know I know. Your community is different, they donn't know the real Nordog I guess. He was one of the most hated and reported guys in Ipug. And I'm being serious.

Thread Information