User Tag List

Thread: I am banned

I am banned

Hey all, my name is Laura I usually play a lot in the rocket arena and monsterhunt. Thanks for the invite to come on the forums admin I am new here would love to be part of the instagib community. Anyways, today I got banned with the message "BANNED FOR DM" on the uK euro insta server and comboinstagib. I admit it was my fault and would take the ban. I am not a great player of instagib since it is a new mod I started playing recently and because of playing other mods I get to carried away and forget to follow rules. I'm sorry for that I hope we can sort everything out. I made a mistake and I will learn from it. Much appreciated admin.

- - - Updated - - -

https://ibb.co/h2FXf5

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Hey all, my name is Laura I usually play a lot in the rocket arena and monsterhunt. Thanks for the invite to come on the forums admin I am new here would love to be part of the instagib community. Anyways, today I got banned with the message "BANNED FOR DM" on the uK euro insta server and comboinstagib. I admit it was my fault and would take the ban. I am not a great player of instagib since it is a new mod I started playing recently and because of playing other mods I get to carried away and forget to follow rules. I'm sorry for that I hope we can sort everything out. I made a mistake and I will learn from it. Much appreciated admin.

- - - Updated - - -

https://ibb.co/h2FXf5
    Cause of great appeal i Will remove it. Read rules section and try to follow them AS much as u can

thanks a lot Nordog for understanding, I will definately do that.

Thread Information