User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Dominating uranus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    646
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Mandarin
    +1 but I don't... yet

    A professor of mine once said that anything worth reading is written in English, German or French. He was a world class intellectual but he was German.

    Duolingo or Memrise are pretty cool tools. I've been doing Spanish and French. I set my gps navigator to speak Suomi in a woman's voice. It's a riot.

  2. #12
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,494
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    0
    that number also signifies the number of times you won league matches by yourself :^)



  3. #13
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    that number also signifies the number of times you won league matches by yourself :^)
    SAVAGE xD

  4. #14
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,215
    Country:
    I think I need to learn French and German.

  5. #15
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,766
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I think I need to learn French and German.
    Hahaha..

  6. #16
    Puskis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vigo Galiza
    Posts
    75
    Country:
    Spanish, Galician, English hmm. I also full understand portuguese and I'm learning German atm.
    You know who it is? It's me bitches!

  7. #17
    Killing Spree jacob88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Under God
    Posts
    113
    Country:
    I only understand and speak english. I know bits and pieces of french. Will not bother or will never bother to learn other languages since every other language is inferior to english and will probably always be. Hard to gulp down but it is the truth. English is taught as a second language almost anywhere now, and pretty much universal. If all of the first world countries know english then you know that is going to be the future lead. English is a straightforward language.

  8. #18
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,215
    Country:
    When you go to another country and they know you speak English but refuse to speak it to you. And instead patronise you over it, you'll regret.

    I really wish my recent trip to Germany that I understood what people were saying. Because if they said the same in English. I'd fucking hang them.

  9. #19
    Killing Spree Janssen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    217
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    A professor of mine once said that anything worth reading is written in English, German or French. He was a world class intellectual but he was German.
    I speak quebec-french/english. I agree english is special because it's the language of war and business by extension because business is like war. Some english war words just don't translate well to other languages, they lose evocation. Ie not really translatable: false-flag-operation, stand-down-operation, pump-and-dump, pretend-and-extend, that stuff.

    French used to be international but IMO was replaced by english and for a reason, it is much easier to learn. French has accented-words יגפ etc. and different pronouns depending on words. In english, there is only "the" while in french it depends on the word itself. Some have pronoun "le", others "la", with plural "les". Example:

    La maison
    Les maisons
    Le bateau

    In english it would be all:

    The house
    The houses
    The boat

    Another reason that shows english = war is UT and taunts that don't translate well into other languages. I thought Kermit was using french taunts client-side for a while but servers have to support the package, so prolly not. There are german translations of UT too.

    The languages i might learn from here-on beside fr/eng depends on the info as you say. I specialize myself in exclusive occulted information that is not available to the mainstream public mostly. I have no interest in the Oprah and Dr Phil and that kind of dumbing-down anti-info. Altho some stuff on the internet is interesting i don't consider it cutting-edge. The cutting-edge now IMO is the stuff you don't find on the Internet anymore. It's not that it couldn't be available at this point, but that the zombies, including the libertarian zombies, don't want it. So that's why it doesn't necessarily get translated and propagated.

    I keep hearing about Germany and it has a past but i never see any interesting documents from there... at all. They are Merkel-loving. German could be a 3rd language but i don't see a reason ATM. Thinking of Hebrew nowadays to dig into stuff that is not found in libraries.

  10. #20
    Berkutgak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Russian
    Posts
    1
    Country:

    how many languages do you speak

    Hi guys, I dont have good item set for general raid and I want one, as far as I know, best set is Dragons Rider Wrestling set, and for that set I have to kill Mestr Rekkr Rematch, but the problem is nowadays no one summoning Mestr Rekkr Rematch, so I was like " Well then, I will summon it", but for craft Mestr Rekkr Rematch I need "Dragons Rider Wrestling Bearers" which I get from Mestr Rekkr Rematch it self. How ?

    Is the only way is to atack others raid ?

    Thank you for your reply.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •