User Tag List

Unhappy BAN for no reason ( PART 2 )

Hello , I have the regret to see that I cant post new threads on the right discussion then I post here .

I would say something about my ( perm ?) BAN . I got banned today at 4.00 am ( French clock ) when I was chilling on Wootablulous ( insta UK ) .An admin was here at this moment ( NORDOG ) And suddently I'm perm ban for no valid reason and without any warn . This is the second time this year .. First time I got banned cuz I unfortunatly used bounce jump . No warns around !! Obviously . I deplore how bad admins' powers is ruled . I truly have the impression that some abuses as those shall be punished . Someone deffo hate me throught our community . I dont know who and I dunno why but Im really bored now to have to justify myself for any little shit stuff specially when no one really knows if its allowed or not . The worse is the missing informations about the BAN/KICK .

Im a current player on your servers since years and trust me , do not respect rules is certainly not in my intentions . I love this game and need this so please have a bit of mercy and dont let only one guy be the judge .

I cant imagine to be permanently kicked out just because of stupid moron feeling so crap in his life and get is revenge via a game .

Thanks . I hope that somobody will study my case and try to make is best in order to unban me .

See ya .

if you have been banned before then you should know the rules ?`and your ban is 1 day

Hi Scream . I can assure you that I know the rules and Im doing my best to respect all of them ( Im upset as hell when backshooter wakes up , etc.. I really try to respect them ). By the way I think I got banned because I was overkilling in the enemie base twice or maybe more but there were no flag to grab, no coverage to do , each times . So what am I supposed to do in that case ? Suicide ? Play hide & seek ? Lol .

One day ? Fair enough then . (why that stuff is not noticed while banning moment ? Could be great to know that , I wouldnt be complaining atm if I would have known this right after my ban )

Thank you for informations mate and for your answer ! see you .

You keep camping spawns instead of covering fc.

Rules on server Even states no soawncamp.

Wanna Dick around and act innocent? I can always increase the ban. I dont have to warn anybody who has been banned or warned for stuff before . Dont expect to be warned everytime you do the same shit.

Ahhhh Nordog ! Hi my friend . WELL .

I dont know whats the more weird . The fact that you finaly revealed your real identity ( the guy who think that pissing normal people off is healthy for his skills ) or the fact that all stuffs you love to reproach like spawnkilling , your stupid sideshoot ( which is barely a sideshoot but backshooting .. but No ! Not in your case ! You're Nordog and you're admin around here so whatever ? You can do what you want then while playing badass as a cowboy . This is easier when rules are appliquable for everyone except you obviously .

THIS IS TOO EASY NORDOG .

Everybody know this and think as well as I am about you but everybody prefer stfu rather than say something who could disturb the KING Nordog . Im so disappointed mate . Im insulting the guy who banned me in my last post .. I truly though it were not you , at least I was hoping :/ .

I act innocent , you act a fool .
    How many fucking time I would tell you : " Hey Nordog , does that spawnkilling shit that you use to practice in abreez , woot .. is allowed ?? " But I never did it . Do you wanna know the reason ? cuz I thought you were a respectful guy following our talks in past ...

You work like that , and plus you share your threat to me ? You wanna increase my ban ?? JUST DO IT IF THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND POWERFUL .

PS: My first ban was about a bounce jump . Learn how to read . Cya Doggy .

Ive told you before and i Will tell you again. Stansing behind spawns is not legal. I dont camp In enemy base while ny team has the flag, ignoring to cover. You can always cherrypick, but then you Can not stand in a corner and kill spawning players. I dont ever stand in enemy base behind spawns while my fc goes away with my flag. Even if its woot its not allowed to do so. Ive told you before. And if you know the rules like you claim, its perfectly written there. On a sidenote og you Are about to grab offcoz you Can kill whatever is in your way to grab. But blatantly run over to enemy base to camp a corner to just spawnkill ? Thats not allowed. If IT was one or two times i would not say anything. But thats all you tried to do. And if your excuse is what else you Can do ? Dont run past ur fc, but follow him.

Too long didn't read.

The rule is simple. No spawn camping. Follow your flag carrier and cover him. If you need to get 10x spawn kill to get your flag carrier out, that's cool. Just don't sit there spawn camping when your flag carrier is half way down the map.

Stop shit posting. We don't get paid to deal with your bullshit entitlement. Play by the rules like 90% of the server do and you will have no issues. Otherwise we can just remove you permanently. Your choice.

Hi Sam .

First I want to thank you for all thing you're doing for the community of UT . Believe me or not , Im so glad to play on your servers as a lot of us obviously and for free by the way . You cant imagine how much I'm thankful and recognize your work .

BUT : 1- Rules are unclear . The way to Ban/kick isnt the same for all moderators .
    2- Im not shot posting , Im just complaining about a fact which ( which is allowed around here ?! )
    3- HOW THE HELL can you JUDGE my threads , my issues and just say thats bullshit if you DONT EVEN READ my post because its "too long" ??
    4- 60 % are playing by rules .

Well , I'm just trying to say my opinion about some stuffs . Otherwise , I hope to not have to see my BAN upgraded permanently because I share my opinion .

Thanks for taking time to answer at complaining guys like me . Take care . See ya .

Skim reading is a great skill.

I don't do any work on the servers. The mod team keep them alive, moderated and a good playing environment. You want to thank someone, thank them, not me.

The rules are not unclear. They clearly state what is and is not allowed. Having said that, why do we have to constantly write rules and have to deal with whiners who say 'thats not a rule'. Just play in a pleasant and fair manner. Why I that so hard to ask without having to constantly babysit people on almost a twenty year old game?

It might be fun for you to spawn kill but it is not fun for the five people being spawn killed. Therefore we rather remove one than five people leaving. Nor is it fun where you're trying to get out of base to get your flag and some asshat siting behind your spawn point keeps zapping you. It really is not a difficult concept to understand.

You can post your opinion. This is an open forum. But the manner in which you are doing so is not very shall we say, constructive.
    Last edited by SAM; 07-08-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Thread Information