User Tag List

Another ban case

Hi,

I'm another banned player who wishes ban to be shortened or removed. Ban reason: for using a bind that makes me wave when shooting. Bind removed and wont use it again! Ok.
    I did remove the bind during the 3 game ban and later discovered a 500 game ban with explanation "keep doing it ) (blaze)". The 500 game ban with explanation was unnecessary because i had already removed it and got your point. Also other players have used same bind without problems (i think), so it doesnt seem to be a 500 game ban mistake (although it could be counted as a distraction for opposite players, therefore it is bad bind, but i didnt think of it that way earlier, but it seemed just a funny bind). I could also write another letter explaining my earlier hesitation about removing that bind and a cry song about admins exploiting their rights but as we've already read these stories I want to save you from that.
    Maybe you just wanted to hear that I won't use it again, and here it is.
    I'm also mostly a well-behaved player with a weird sense of humor so please don't be mad with me. I mean nothing bad
    Last edited by Allan; 07-20-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Waving makes the hitbox smaller. Essentially you are gaining an unfair advantage. Just wait for him to reply. I'm sure he will remove it.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I warned you several times a few days before in front of kj who thought it was funny to undermine me by laughing about it. Maybe you thought I wasnt being serious about it. Will unban you when I get home from work, unless @|uK|fleecey can unban you before then

Removed.

Omg I didn't know it makes hitbox smaller and so gives me advantage. Nobody told me that too. I thought its just a funny bind (thats why I thought it's not a real problem). Now I feel bad about it because I had some good sniping games lately. So it was just me cheating. Sorry to all who didnt hit me well. Don't know what to say... can prove myself in upcoming games though

blaze told you when i was on . but you didnt listen to him .

Yes. I'm sorry for that. It's too difficult to explain why I din't listen (it was the game where he called me trash in beginning of game (although it was just a joke), so it was different kind of situation). I didn't realize the seriousness of this bind.
    And ty for removing ban.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I wasnt joking when I said trash, wasnt actually directed at you however, there were several other trash players online at the time who needed trashcanning. I did mention it to you several times but nvm

Thread Information