User Tag List

about DMING and CAMPING

Hey there,

I decided to start this thread because I got banned recently a couple of times for DMing (which mostly goes hand in hand with camping) on PureAction, Denis or Fragwhores for a couple of days.
    I didn't care to complain about those bans or who banned me because I hoped the bans to be short and they were.

The thing is that I don't DM not only because I know the rules and always try to follow them but also because my aim most of the time is much worse than it used to be which leads to my real problem which is that I often get those moments when I'm being fragged by everybody like every second or immediately after respawning and can't even get to the middle of the map, as a result I'm then being seen in base or close just shooting which looks like I'm camping and dming while in fact I'm trying to get out of those moments by getting my aim to work so that I can grab and/or capture the flag.

The only other instance of me dming is when I get caught up in the heat of the game, but since I always try to have it mind not to get caught up thus it happens rarely and lasts short.

Thank you in advance mods and admins for understanding xD.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

May I ask a foolish question here? What is the meaning of "DMing"? I know that it is not allowed but I can't thoroughly get the meaning.

DM = deathmatch. When someone is DMing on a CTF server, it means that they're only going for useless frags and not playing CTF objectives.

Thread Information