User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned

Backshooting or chasing? The only reason you should be doing either or is to cover the flag or killing a flagcarrier or a player covering a flag.
    This is what i did.
    I do not care about the ban but i will defend myself for something i did not do.

- - - Updated - - -

And something else. I got banned by Nordog so from now on i will answer to him if he wants to react. members cannot react on other quotes, but the admins themselves do...
    If Nordog wants to react, that is ok.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    We are giving you input from a mod or admins viewpoint. We all have a collective aim and that is to ensure everyone has an enjoyable fair game

So you Running to middle , doing a 180 turn and ein after enemy is doing so? Thats chasing. Once you leave base , you cant run back from middle to kill enemy. You can Only defend inside flag Room. Not from middle and back.

Only Nordog...
    otherwise this is not fair.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WimB204FT View Post
    Only Nordog...
    otherwise this is not fair.
    thanks.
    we have removed so other players cant have their input because of all drama.

this really becomes hopeless. Read my previous reply and try to understand.

Thanks.

You dont reply my last comment

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol typical diversion tactics, (please other admins or mods dont reply) aka (omg admin abuse)

I can tell you several mods and admins are sick of your gameplay and attitude on servers

Hi Nordog,

I return to base when someone takes the flag. when i see an enemy i will shoot because he will cover the flagcarrier. this is my intention. i also hate it when they shot me in the back but sometimes it happens. and i do not random backshoot. just run to the flag and pass everybody without shooting is a bit weak. you cannot expect to pas by and run like hell and then say 'hey backshooter'. I really try to play it fair. sometimes it happens when you shoot someone in the back but it is also a reflex. it is still a game and sometimes it is frustrating when you get killed like this. It happens to me also you know. My intentions are good. my opinion is that sometimes the administrators kick way to fast. I am not the only one who thinks that. if you caught me of backshooting, sometimes the situation in the game is Interpretable. so then you have your insight and then i have mine.
    I really like playing on this server don't understand me wrong.

Kind regards.

I didnt ban you for doing IT once. No Flags taken i see you ho to middle, i enter side. I see you turn and run after me back into your base. Happened 6-7 times in 2 mins.

Thread Information