User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banned

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol what nordog is trying to say is that when both flags are on the stands of each base and you have left your base and are in mid you see an enemy going towards your base who has already passed you, this is when you have been seen to turn back around and go to your base instead of continuing on to enemy base to grab or cover etc. This is also known as chasing/assing. Its not allowed. The only times yoi are permitted to do that is when you are covering a flag carrier or there is a crossteal. Same applies for shooting backwards while entering to retrieve your flag in enemy base. The problem is that you do this constantly with no real valid reason to do so.

Before you cry about me posting again (when it is actually my obligation to do so as one of the head admins here) nordog has asked me to explain things to you a bit better in the hope you understand better

I'm not impressed. again some interference from another admin. again, not impressed. bye

- - - Updated - - -

so you see me doing it 6-7 times on 2 minutes. The flag is taken a dozen time by then and you are only paying attention to me and not paying attention on the game. look at yourselves and look into the forum. how many times did you unban other players because of a 'to fast' reaction. maybe there is something to learn about that before you have no players on your server anymore.

No you missunderstand. Most of the time i unban people are cause they aknowledge their fault. Read the rules, and present a better argument then " i dont care ". You dont seem to care or learn from anything multiple mods have both told you, or banned you from in the past.
    Why would er unban you, just do you can continue to break rules? Kinda hard to not see WHO is stuck up my ass a full game or two. When i see someone miss my ass i turn to see WHO IT is, and i have the ability to read a Nick, and play at the same time.

admins are always right.

Admins are always right especially me. Okbye ban is staying

I DON'T CARE!

Have a nice day!

Thread closed

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Thread closed
    OMG I DONT CARE

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    OMG I DONT CARE