issues with my mouse

User Tag List

issues with my mouse

I had a mouse that worked perfect for UT, it was the Logitech MX518 but it rececently broke so I got myself a new one today, the Logitech G203. It works perfect in windows, but when I open UT I notice right away that it acts different.. it reacts slower, feels almost wavy and I cant navigate the menu smooth. in the game its the same, I cant aim precisely with this mouse. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?? seems like a UT problem since it doesnt act this way in windows.
    Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by AhmeD View Post
    I had a mouse that worked perfect for UT, it was the Logitech MX518 but it rececently broke so I got myself a new one today, the Logitech G203. It works perfect in windows, but when I open UT I notice right away that it acts different.. it reacts slower, feels almost wavy and I cant navigate the menu smooth. in the game its the same, I cant aim precisely with this mouse. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?? seems like a UT problem since it doesnt act this way in windows.
    Help please!
    Direct input on/off??

Im using the same inis I was before I bought the new mouse.. where do I check if direct input is on or off?

edit: found direct input in the preferences, and its set to ON. tried to turn it off but it didnt change anything
    Last edited by AhmeD; 07-26-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Have you tried any mouse fixes? Have you got acceleration turned on or off.

I'm the worst to ask that question LOL. Years of constant mouse issues software & hardware, constant to this day, have destroyed any chances for me of using sniper rifle. It got so absurd that my mouse would change speed in-game.
    Last edited by Janssen; 12-18-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Direct input on/off??
    Hello What would direct input be? I have it on, but when I open my ut the arrow hangs and I need to minimize the game to go back to normal, it off does not happen this and I do not see difference playing with it on or off in the game

http://imgur.com/a/1F9nr
    kan oxå vara hz på musen . ha 1000 om du vill ha den snabb 500 då blir den segare

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    check to see you dont have setpoint software and a profile set for ut where the options are set to something specific like less speed etc....

Scream, I read on a forum that windows set the default rate to 125, mine was set to 1000. so I tried to set it to 125 and it worked! but now today its back to the same again, even tho I didnt change it back to 1000.. its still at 125, ive tried changing it back and forth but same issue. the mouse doesnt react well. when I move it up it moves normal until about the middle of the screen, then it slows down... It started happening after I played CS. so weird..

Hmm never had problem with it . Mine was set to 500 orginal , so I did set mine to 1000 . And Windows marker on 6 in Windows working good

Thread Information