User Tag List

Whats your problem nordog?

I played many maps without any issues and always respected the server rules. I get no Kick Votes nothing. Just played and had fun.

My only problem is when nordog is on the server I get banned for nothing. So Nordog whats your problem? You did not played as nordog but a ban like this must be done from your side. Only because you dont like me.
    I am sure you played yesterday evening as "SuperMario" and you was on Liandri Docks. Your Team was loosing. And once you did Re-Spawn kills in enemy base. You was behind the box in the base and killed many by respawn kills. The flag was not there.
    It seems to be that this is the only way you get a monster kill... SO If I have to respect the server rules, the rules should be respected by you to even if your admin or not. As admin you should be a model for others.

So because I was not happy about your Re-Spwan-Kill-Action in Enemy base. I wrote "Mario lamer stop it" and after I wrote that. As I was in enemy base to cover my efc you banned me because of "Re-Spawn-Kill". I respected all the rules. I red them carefully. And I have respected all the rules in the whole game. Like I always do since the rules are clear to me. So I ask again. whats your problem? Is it because i call you a lamer when you do not respect the server rules? or whats your problem?

I red many threads in this forum and in many cases you were the person who banned players I know as fair players. Best example is hosse. http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...anned&p=121333 He posted a Demo and he did nothing wrong, like me and others to. Do you have a problem with loosing a game? Its just a game so dont worry. I cant belivie that your behavior is so childish.

Take an example on seabass. He is a real good admin. He plays always fair he is a good example for all players and he only ban if someone is not respecting the rules. He dont care if he win or loos or if some is better than him and he will not ban someone for reasons like loosing a game or he dont like the player.

Think about it and tell me what your problem is, so that we can find a solution

Greetz .Net
    Last edited by CTV; 08-03-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Do you have a demo?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Do you have a demo?
    Hi SAM
    No I dont have a demo but I will setup autodemo now, to be able to prove my innocence in the future. I think it is tragic that I need a demo to to prove my innocence but I am very curious about the demo of nordog.

in hosses case if you watch close he is a few times in our base Running around not grabbing flag at all.

- - - Updated - - -

After watching the demo i notice one thing, you never shoot at People when you are in Our base. / Your 1 grab and several times standing there + Your past history led me to belive you did like you always did.

Ban will be lifted now. ( but its still stupid to see People running past their flagcarriers tho :/ )
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 08-03-2017 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CTV View Post
    Hi SAM
    No I dont have a demo but I will setup autodemo now, to be able to prove my innocence in the future. I think it is tragic that I need a demo to to prove my innocence but I am very curious about the demo of nordog.
    Likewise, @Nordog or any mod/admin is required to take a demo of what they find you in contravention of. You might find it tragic, but we have always adopted the policy of no ban without proof and no unban without proof.

It's the best way to protect everybody.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-03-2017 at 07:37 AM.

I somewhat agree with CTV about how the admins handle things here. An admin should be required to provide demo within 24 hours if he/she/it bans someone.

Also admins should be required to provide a warning before said ban, and when the hammer falls, provide an actual reason in the Ban popup. AND putting thier identity on the ban so there's no confusion when somebody comes here saying 'WTF'

I've seen uK admins ban on a mere whim and or annoyance. I get muted all the time because admins cant handle gettiin' BOOB'D lol

I think you need to have a staff meeting. Just sayin'
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 08-03-2017 at 08:03 AM.
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

I have no problem issuing a demo. But if i watch it and see im wrong, i dont see why i should. I got 20-200 kbps upload so its faster to view a demo then upload it.

And i am never afraid to admit im wrong.
    Im not perfect, and i learn every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I have no problem issuing a demo. But if i watch it and see im wrong, i dont see why i should. I got 20-200 kbps upload so its faster to view a demo then upload it.

And i am never afraid to admit im wrong.
    Im not perfect, and i learn every day.
    I was not referring to you Nordog. Admins on the Siege server were the subject of my response. This thread reminded me of similar and sometimes, unexplained happenings on uK services.
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

It's the same in all servers. Mod / admin is required to capture evidence before taking action. In most situations a warning would be ideal. But we have those people that have been playing long enough to know the rules or those who play just on the side lines of the rules (those people know who the are). Leaving warning players a discretion of the mod /admin in question.

Thread Information