Raptor demo - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raptor demo

@DetectiveLaura how do you know so much of their history

I been playing UT since 2008. I quit and came back around 2014 where I have been browsing a lot of ut forums and watching streams of guictf, 1v1dm, TDM, sDom, mlig, when they were active. Some of my favourite ig players were EffeN, Serenity, Freeman, Bleh, and rain. I never thought I would register on any forums since I was the shy type who would never make any posts, mostly browse and read the forums but since your servers seem to be the most active I decided to give it a shot. Never expected such friendly admins and people in this community. A oldschool player first introduced me to this game his name was mike, aliases as rerewind and nomike. From then I started to like UT till it became my favorite game lol. I also told a few other girlfriends to install the game again and tried to get them to register here. Your servers always have been active for many years. Congrats on keeping that up, many people here have been whining about getting bans but don't know how hard it is for admins to maintain the servers and keep the game active. I still don't know most people here but I do know what's going around in the UT scene lol. I'm new to this discord stuff. What is the channel you guys are in would love to chat instead of typing lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    thanks!! you only makin us more famous thanks! =) what a rude girl OMg
    sorry Loner I hope I didn't hurt your feelings :0
    Last edited by Laura; 08-18-2017 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I been playing UT since 2008. I quit and came back around 2014 where I have been browsing a lot of ut forums and watching streams of guictf, 1v1dm, TDM, sDom, mlig, when they were active. Some of my favourite ig players were EffeN, Serenity, Freeman, Bleh, and rain. I never thought I would register on any forums since I was the shy type who would never make any posts, mostly browse and read the forums but since your servers seem to be the most active I decided to give it a shot. Never expected such friendly admins and people in this community. A oldschool player first introduced me to this game his name was mike, aliases as rerewind and nomike. From then I started to like UT till it became my favorite game lol. I also told a few other girlfriends to install the game again and tried to get them to register here. Your servers always have been active for many years. Congrats on keeping that up, many people here have been whining about getting bans but don't know how hard it is for admins to maintain the servers and keep the game active. I still don't know most people here but I do know what's going around in the UT scene lol. I'm new to this discord stuff. What is the channel you guys are in would love to chat instead of typing lol?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry Loner I hope I didn't hurt your feelings :0

https://discord.gg/jAc7ux

I can't help it sorry, but something within this thread smells heavy like social engineering basic course

sorry for the OT comment.
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

Chitters

girl
    That's hilarious.

talkin about lagcompensator and i can see you never played with 250 ping GG
    i have to play with a 200+ all the time now as i am west coast canada and only the europe UK servers are filling for the last 6 months on my time, so i am very well aware of what a "lagcompensator"? is..

CK..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorr View Post
    I'm not that stupid to use cheat 2 times

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the us server gets populated if people play on it, but they tend to wait until someone else joins, which creates a never ending chain of let me wait for someone to join instead of joining myself

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    the us server gets populated if people play on it, but they tend to wait until someone else joins, which creates a never ending chain of let me wait for someone to join instead of joining myself
    Exactly what happens. Everyone just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    it was not a dig at the server, i just dont get to have a game until 8ish pst time and by then most peeps are done for the night. i do ok at the UK server as for 17yrs i always had a 80-100 ping to all servers ,except the west coast clan FAT server back in the day and the great Alaskan server aswell.

CK..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorr View Post
    I'm not that stupid to use cheat 2 times

Thread Information