Dement ban

User Tag List

Thread: Dement ban

Dement ban

Hi, just posting on behalf of dement who was permanently banned by nordog. He claims he was sealing the base on control and was banned. I don't play ut anymore but it's like it's his whole life and it's the only game he wants to play no matter what I say to him. He's been bothering me everyday about this which is why I'm posting here. If it's possible to give him another chance I'd really appreciate it.

He even mentioned he might have a demo of the game in question.

Thanks.

He is banned by Sam for his behaviour on forum.

- - - Updated - - -

He originally got banned for camping om top of w00t, and he came to forum spamming other threads etc.

Im sure IT can be removed , if he improves his attitude on forum

Okay he didn't mention he posted on the forums. I'll have to ask him about that later, and tell him to knock that off.

Any idea how long that might take to get unbanned?

Honestly I just want him to stop bothering me about this or find other games to play so I can have some peace of mind lol. He does have some mental health issues btw, bipolar, anger issues, and ocd. Not trying to excuse his behavior but I think some of those issues he has is why he does stupid things sometimes.

Yeah well i have understand for him. Ill see what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Honestly I just want him to stop bothering me about this or find other games to play so I can have some peace of mind lol. He does have some mental health issues btw, bipolar, anger issues, and ocd. Not trying to excuse his behavior but I think some of those issues he has is why he does stupid things sometimes.
    Behaviour is contagious. Unfortunately, anyone disrupting the servers or forum has to be removed otherwise everyone else people see it as becoming "acceptable".

Okay I understand what you're saying Sam, but is it possible to reduce the ban to a temporary ban? If he messes up, then ban him again for longer. What's the worst that can happen? I'm going to do my best to talk some sense into him today about behaving better. Hopefully he listens.

@|uK|Nordog has the original ban, I think. It's up to him.

No problem, Will be removed asap

Thread Information