User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for Ban

Request for Ban

Hey,

i am not a member of this community but i do play on the public servers.

I request zeewier to get banned or warned or anything that makes him stop chasing me. He constantly was dming and spawnkilling on the ramp in the middle of control one day and i asked him if its hard for him to move forward. That seemed to piss him off, so since that time he is flaming me as Nazi, backshooting me when i am in his opponent team and if i am in his team he keeps boosting me, not even interested in helping his team, just concentrating on chasing me.
    I warned him that i would go to the forums and post about him, but he didn't care at all.

I made a demorec where he keeps boosting me. Can provide if needed.

He is not leaving me alone and usually i am nobody who will login to a forum and request a ban, but it is impossible to play a normal game when he is on the server.

regards
    Phew/moth

Quote Originally Posted by phew View Post
    Hey,

i am not a member of this community but i do play on the public servers.

I request zeewier to get banned or warned or anything that makes him stop chasing me. He constantly was dming and spawnkilling on the ramp in the middle of control one day and i asked him if its hard for him to move forward. That seemed to piss him off, so since that time he is flaming me as Nazi, backshooting me when i am in his opponent team and if i am in his team he keeps boosting me, not even interested in helping his team, just concentrating on chasing me.
    I warned him that i would go to the forums and post about him, but he didn't care at all.

I made a demorec where he keeps boosting me. Can provide if needed.

He is not leaving me alone and usually i am nobody who will login to a forum and request a ban, but it is impossible to play a normal game when he is on the server.

regards
    Phew/moth
    Upload demo and Ill sort IT.

Hello adminstrators.

I do admit I have been chasing Moth for a few games. The thing is, he was continuesly laming/backahooting and not grabbing the flag. Since he kept dming, behaving arrogant I decided to react in kind. I asked more then once to stop the laming, he did not.

His accusations about me dming is false, and if I were, it was only a reaction to his actions.
    I would never do this without a reason.

By the way, alot of laming is being done on the server. When this is allowed, I take matters in my own hands. Would be odd to deserve a ban, a demo will only show only my wrong doing, not his. Guess I should have made a demo of him laming, shame I did not.

Greetings, zeewier.

if laming are done on the server bring the proof . upload demo and we will take them we cant be there 24/7 and babysit them :P

you seem to take lots of things in your own hand don't you zeewier? i warned you yesterday for constant dm in red base not covering your flag carrier.
    as scream said we can't be there 24/7. so stop laming yourself and start demoing the ones that do so we can take action.

Yes, I did get a rule-popup yesterday. As I explained, the oppsosing team was playing DM. Next time I will record a demo, but to be honest.. Admins are not around that much, I can understand you aren't around 24/7. During that time, I will record the laming and not return the favor. And let myself be assrunned/lamed or I will disconnect from the server.
    Last edited by Zeewier; 10-10-2017 at 10:58 AM.

you can hop in on our discord channel and type !admins > explain whats going on. and if someone has time at that moment he can come onto the server and take action if needed.

how do you know the admin`s isnt there ?

God Zeewier, you are such a liar. Acting like you are the victim now...

First of all i didnt lame, especially not backshoot and second you didn't ask me a single time to stop.
    It was you who was laming at the ramp spawnkilling and after i asked you if you cant move forward you instantly started chasing me while i tried to continue playing normal, but it was impossible with you sticking to my ass.
    I am trying to support the flag as much as i can, only because i dont have many flaggrabs doesn't automatically mean i am laming.

Since you admitted that you were chasing me, i guess its not necessary anymore for uploading the demo.
    If you do continue or i see the word "Nazi" (childish/respectless and you know nothing about me) one more time, i will get back to this Threat. Also about the Arrogant part? I cant remember ever talking to you before this happened.

I always try to play fair, so its really sad you didnt make a demo, it would have only shown what lamer you were..

Victim? Just explaining what happened.

Wow, if you really believe u did not lame, you are from another world. I knew people have different perceptions of reality, but this...

Zeewier out.

Thread Information