Banned by unnamed player for "taunting"? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @|uK|Nordog let him be the dramaqueen he is, if he cant handle a warning and get banned for it, then so be it.

Ban is removed, issue is fixed, if you want to come back, then welcome back, if not, have fun!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    oh no please dont leave im begging you.....

is that what you want for me to beg you to stay? ahahahaha good luck with that.

you were warned and like nordog said a checkbox is instilled so that the player has to verify they read it, or just click it away in your case. you clearly stopped playing because I was watching you when I warned you, if you like I'll post the shortclip from the demo to prove it.

lastly its clear to me you're not aware of what implications waving has on the game, but hey ho the innocent act only goes so far and to be honest for someone who didnt know it was binded to their fire key for me is bullshit, it doesnt just magically appear there.

Our tool is not flawed. You have to click "I understand'" button otherwise the box will not close.

The reason why taunting isn't allowed the way you clearly were is because it gains an unfair advantage and makes the hit box smaller.

If you want to be a baby about that be our guest. However, we aren't going to go through the trouble of banning you on each individual server. All our servers are labelled early, just look and you will know where not to play.

1. I do not expect my absence to be noticed at all. I have no delusions of my importance.
    2. Yes, once you told me that it was a keybind, I found it in my ini file. Also bound to the fire key was some HookFire that I know I did not set. (Again, with the implication that I am lying...)
    3. Depending on how long i have been doing this, I could not imagine how much more i would suck if I weren't waving. I typically have the highest death count when I play to the point that others will jump teams to get away from me.
    4. Perhaps we can work together to show me how to record a game and I can record the box not showing up. I stand by my comment that no box showed. Again, it may be something to do with the GOG version of the game that I have or maybe an issue with my graphics driver (i also have to push esc twice to get the menu open when I start the game and multiple clean installs have not fixed the issue).

As for the being a "drama queen", I have gone back and reread what I wrote and completely agree it seems that way. My original intent in posting was to figure out what the major ban was for and it quickly devolved into pettiness once the accusation of lying came up. I have better things to do than lie to people on the internet about a game.

Anyway, let me know if you want to debug the warning system.

First of all, it's against the servers rules. Secondly, the bind wouldn't have got there by itself. So the question to ask is (with benefit of doubt) who's ini have you been using (perfectly legal).

It's totally understandable why someone would think you may be lying. But sometimes people lack diplomacy since we see the denial tactic daily.

Anyway, you're welcome to play on server. If it's just a misunderstanding then just keep it at that. There's no reason for you to self escalate it to anything more than that.

This was a fresh ini file that was installed when I installed the game via the GOG install. My son also used this computer for a while but I doubt he would go into an ini file.
    Regardless, I am owning up to blowing up like a child with the "ban me everywhere" but I stand by the lack of warning *showing up* (I'm not saying it wasn't sent, just that it did not show on my screen, something I would still like to try to debug with your developer if the chance is given. Just like every time I close the game after playing on your servers i get a audio error message box)

I thank you for the server. It is one of the few out there where people actually play and I have had a hard time keeping away (as I'm sure logs will show).

Thread Information