User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: NEEEDS MOAR [4]

  1. #11
    Killing Spree (bO.o)b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cleavage
    Posts
    237
    Country:
    Sorry UK players. Submitted this map 2 weeks ago and so far SAM and Blaze are refusing to upload it for whatever reason. No response from either since blaze said he would upload it last week.

    Until UK staff comes through, the final version can be viewed and played on Chamberly's test server: 198.12.77.35:7777. ( Final File Name: CTF-[4]-Equinox ) It only took her a few minutes to upload it lol

    Or if you want to DL it yourself to skip the (eventual ?) DL from UK servers, here is the final version: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-4-equinoxcorrected

    EDIT:

    Here are the texture packages you will need:

    Boob_ Packages.zip
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 1 Week Ago at 12:14 AM. Reason: post nasal drip
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

  2. #12
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,648
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    Sorry UK players. Submitted this map 2 weeks ago and so far SAM and Blaze are refusing to upload it for whatever reason. No response from either since blaze said he would upload it last week.

    Until UK staff comes through, the final version can be viewed and played on Chamberly's test server: 198.12.77.35:7777. ( Final File Name: CTF-[4]-Equinox ) It only took her a few minutes to upload it lol

    Or if you want to DL it yourself to skip the (eventual ?) DL from UK servers, here is the final version: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-4-equinoxcorrected
    Both @SAM and blaze is busy with real life and dont come around as often as they do. Im sure when they can they will upload it.

  3. #13
    Rampage medor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    398
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    Sorry UK players. Submitted this map 2 weeks ago and so far SAM and Blaze are refusing to upload it for whatever reason. No response from either since blaze said he would upload it last week.

    Until UK staff comes through, the final version can be viewed and played on Chamberly's test server: 198.12.77.35:7777. ( Final File Name: CTF-[4]-Equinox ) It only took her a few minutes to upload it lol

    Or if you want to DL it yourself to skip the (eventual ?) DL from UK servers, here is the final version: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-4-equinoxcorrected
    Can't find file for package '4_Team_Shit01

  4. #14
    Killing Spree (bO.o)b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cleavage
    Posts
    237
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by medor View Post
    Can't find file for package '4_Team_Shit01
    Sorry I forgot about that package. the server already has it. :|

    Now that I think about it, theres other packages I didnt include. Let me get them together...


    Ok here are the packages you will need:

    Boob_ Packages.zip

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Both @SAM and blaze is busy with real life and dont come around as often as they do. Im sure when they can they will upload it.
    Blaze was not too busy to play a PUG a day or two after telling me he would upload it. I was gonna join and bother him about it, but I thought he might just ban me lol
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 1 Week Ago at 12:08 AM.
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

  5. #15
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,648
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    Sorry I forgot about that package. the server already has it. :|

    Now that I think about it, theres other packages I didnt include. Let me get them together...


    Ok here are the packages you will need:

    Boob_ Packages.zip

    - - - Updated - - -



    Blaze was not too busy to play a PUG a day or two after telling me he would upload it. I was gonna join and bother him about it, but I thought he might just ban me lol
    I asked him things too, like 6 months ago and nothing.. but thats how he is.. however, i can msg him and ask

  6. #16
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,801
    its done, sorry been busy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •