User Tag List

Thread: Banned?

Banned?

Hi I was banned for backshooting at the end of a game because an admin was raging because we were up 6-7 captures and 1 min left so I decided to throw it in their face and now i'm here begging to be unbanned? Sorry for backshooting, could have kicked me for a few games instead of permanent banning someone on a 20 year old game. The Community is already dying. Again sorry for backshooting when the game was clearly a win.

Quote Originally Posted by CowGirl View Post
    Hi I was banned for backshooting at the end of a game because an admin was raging because we were up 6-7 captures and 1 min left so I decided to throw it in their face and now i'm here begging to be unbanned? Sorry for backshooting, could have kicked me for a few games instead of permanent banning someone on a 20 year old game. The Community is already dying. Again sorry for backshooting when the game was clearly a win.
    I banned you, and i don't care if I'm losing or winning, just want a fun game that's all.

I banned you half day, but since you are saying you are sorry for backshooting, I will unban you.

Just make sure your read rules here:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

Thank you, didn't mean to ruin your game. Maybe tomorrow we play again.

Thread Information