[Banned] BADMAN OLLO AGAIN!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Banned] BADMAN OLLO AGAIN!

Hello, I just got banned agai, 4 days ban!! by SEABASS. Come on, why are you admins so harshh.. come on, 4 day ban for backshooting? I know the rules by now but come on sometimes it just go automatic to shoot someone from behind, its not that I do that by purpose. I do not camp, or fight people, calling names etc, I'm just having fun, attacking etc.. why banning me? and for 4 days come on. 4 days is too much. I;m sick at home so im not working these days, you could ban me for 12 hours or 24 hours but WHY 4 day ban? I'm trying to play 100% by the rules but give me some time man, I just got unbanned from last time and now got banned again.. Please, im begging u let me play UT, its an accident I dont chase people by purpose and shoot from behind, ah come on.. this so harsh not fair.. please unban me

Regards

I banned to for that. one day only admins can play this game, they kill the game!

Quote Originally Posted by BADMAN OLLO View Post
    Hello, I just got banned agai, 4 days ban!! by SEABASS. Come on, why are you admins so harshh.. come on, 4 day ban for backshooting? I know the rules by now but come on sometimes it just go automatic to shoot someone from behind, its not that I do that by purpose. I do not camp, or fight people, calling names etc, I'm just having fun, attacking etc.. why banning me? and for 4 days come on. 4 days is too much. I;m sick at home so im not working these days, you could ban me for 12 hours or 24 hours but WHY 4 day ban? I'm trying to play 100% by the rules but give me some time man, I just got unbanned from last time and now got banned again.. Please, im begging u let me play UT, its an accident I dont chase people by purpose and shoot from behind, ah come on.. this so harsh not fair.. please unban me

Regards
    You know what's funny?
    I warned you earlier that day on control, when you went up on the ramp and your flagcarrier wasn't even close to you and you backshooted me and said you were covering, which you weren't. You said you were sorry and will not backshoot again, and here we are, hours later, and someone else banned you for the same thing.

I dont get how hard is it to follow rules, yes the game is dying, but people who constant break rules is ruin the games for others.

Your ban is 4 days, because it was 2 days before that and probably 1 day before that. Just stop breaking rules and play.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You know what's funny?
    I warned you earlier that day on control, when you went up on the ramp and your flagcarrier wasn't even close to you and you backshooted me and said you were covering, which you weren't. You said you were sorry and will not backshoot again, and here we are, hours later, and someone else banned you for the same thing.

I dont get how hard is it to follow rules, yes the game is dying, but people who constant break rules is ruin the games for others.

Your ban is 4 days, because it was 2 days before that and probably 1 day before that. Just stop breaking rules and play.

Thats not true, first time I got banned was 2 days!! now the second time 4 days, come on thats harsh my friend. I;m not camping or laming or whatever! sometimes especially when u didnt play the game for 3 years you come back and you see the rules you think oke.. very strict but oke. sometimes, you have automatic reaction, you walk, see someone you shoot to kill... If someone past me by I dont think oh hmm let him pass me by.. I shoot.. I dont do this on purpose to ask for unban here, its automatic. I understand the rules but its reaction man...

come on dont be so harsh, i;m sick at home I would like to play UT, its dying already why ban people.. I play everyday since I started playing UT again... i;m not laming or camping or whatever, just back shooting come on. I remember few years ago it was normal to do that.. come on my friend, unban me. You saw me play. I play to attack and grab flags.

Regards

Thats not true, first time I got banned was 2 days!! now the second time 4 days, come on thats harsh my friend. I;m not camping or laming or whatever! sometimes especially when u didnt play the game for 3 years you come back and you see the rules you think oke.. very strict but oke. sometimes, you have automatic reaction, you walk, see someone you shoot to kill... If someone past me by I dont think oh hmm let him pass me by.. I shoot.. I dont do this on purpose to ask for unban here, its automatic. I understand the rules but its reaction man...

come on dont be so harsh, i;m sick at home I would like to play UT, its dying already why ban people.. I play everyday since I started playing UT again... i;m not laming or camping or whatever, just back shooting come on. I remember few years ago it was normal to do that.. come on my friend, unban me. You saw me play. I play to attack and grab flags.

Regards
    My bad, I saw the first time was 2 days. However, after being banned 1 day, 3 days or 5 days, it always goes double after second time.

You need to talk to @seabass to get unbanned and please, read our rules on IG on the forum.

I understand people accidently backshoot, it happens to everyone, but I have spec'd you in game, and it happns more then one time in the game.

I didnt set the rules of the server, but they been there for years, just stop shooting people in the back, its simple like that.

Read the rules and say you'll follow them, and I'll unban
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Read the rules and say you'll follow them, and I'll unban
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

I will follow them my friend, please unban me and next time pleaseeeeeee dont be so harsh.. and so quick to ban people for only backshooting. I know its not nice but dont ban people for backshooting. If its laming camping, messing around or use bad nicknames I understand but for backshooting, tbh its too too harsh.

Thanks bro

Regards

are you the owner off the server @BADMAN OLLO ... read the rules and follow them . cant be that hard to do that

I will follow them my friend, please unban me and next time pleaseeeeeee dont be so harsh.. and so quick to ban people for only backshooting. I know its not nice but dont ban people for backshooting. If its laming camping, messing around or use bad nicknames I understand but for backshooting, tbh its too too harsh.

Thanks bro

Regards
    @seabass didnt set the rules, he is following them and so should you, so everyone can have fun playing in the server. Its ar rule, so try follow them and you will not be banned.
    Did you click on the link he sent you? @BADMAN OLLO

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    @seabass didnt set the rules, he is following them and so should you, so everyone can have fun playing in the server. Its ar rule, so try follow them and you will not be banned.
    Did you click on the link he sent you? @BADMAN OLLO

Yes, I clicked on http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES I read it.. I understand it but I said just dont be so quick to ban people man, come on.. thats a bit harsh..

Can you admins unban me please? its weekend.

Regards

Thread Information